I Follow | Vital Football

I Follow

MaltaRed

Vital Football Hero
Guys just a check, I renewed my subscription last week nd apart not being able to watch the Barnsley game, as it seems it was for UK subscribers only, to date there aren't even the usual extended highlights. Are you experiencing the same thing at your end? I dont wish to arrive on Saturday afternoon nd miss also the first league game. I paid already over 160 euros nd missed one game... thnks

Guys just a check, I renewed my subscription last week nd apart not being able to watch the Barnsley game, as it seems it was for UK subscribers only, to date there aren't even the usual extended highlights. Are you experiencing the same thing at your end? I dont wish to arrive on Saturday afternoon nd miss also the first league game. I paid already over 160 euros nd missed one game... thnks
That is possibly more a reflection on the Barnsley game itself than on Ifollow

was a cup game, we typically dont get cup games or live sky games. highlights are up tho

Last edited:
I paid about C$240 for a season pass, I didn't get the Barnsley game but I knew I wouldn't get it before I signed up. It was a cup game so I had to put up with the shitty Barnsley commentators. I have access to most league games and there is a list of blackout games that will be shown on Sky.

I also have DAZN so normally I can watch the games there that I don't get to see on IFollow. Not cheap but when us folk from the colonies have a choice of either MLS 'saccerrrrr' or paying through the nose for real football, I'll pay through the nose. I will qualify that real football is anything not resembling Forest's performance last Saturday.

Malta - I can get the extended highlights of that game on IFollow and I can see which games are blacked out for me, next one is vs Cardiff because Sky scooped it. They will update that blackout list as more games are taken up by Sky.

By the way, does that mean that none of us are now 'real fans' because none of us go to games anymore?

2020-09-10_11-52-02.jpg2020-09-10_11-51-30.jpg2020-09-10_11-56-58.jpg

Last season no games were blanked... I watched all games...

You got a great deal somehow then, I've had IFollow almost since day 1 and there have always been blackout games when it comes to either cup or Sky games over here. I'm not expecting too many cup games to be blacked out this year though!

Gents, am I the only one but when i go on IFollow, the last clips i have are still from the Stoke games...is the same for all of you? ... no interviews from this season nothing...

The password reset doesn't work so I can't log in and no response from the email - so bloody annoying paying 250 dollars for no flippin match yet again really pisses me off with these clowns

Just download Duplexiptv on smart tv. Buy a years sub between 20 and 60 quid and get every game home and away plus full sky package. Can't go wrong.