I-Follow live TV Streaming | Vital Football

I-Follow live TV Streaming

Croozey

Vital 1st Team Regular
Has anyone heard anymore details regarding the live streaming of Lincoln's matches this season, by I-Follow? With the current demand for tickets both home and away, it would help supporters to see the games if they cannot get a ticket. I would have thought it would be an additional source of income for the club. This was the situation when this was first announced a few months ago- from the EFL website-...... so although games that kick off at 3pm on a Saturday are exempt, midweek games ought to count.
"In a second development, and in what is a first for English football, some Sky Bet EFL matches will also be made available to watch to supporters within the UK and Ireland throughout the 2018/19 season via iFollow

This development has been made possible due to the new broadcast agreement with Sky which was agreed last year, whereby EFL Clubs have been granted the rights to stream games to a domestic audience, in addition to their followers overseas which has been available since the start of 2017/18.

EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming".

not heard anything.... but i cant think of an argument not to show sell out games.

Does this mean the 1pm kick offs against Grimsby and Mansfield will be available live on I-Follow ?

Has anyone heard anymore details regarding the live streaming of Lincoln's matches this season, by I-Follow? With the current demand for tickets both home and away, it would help supporters to see the games if they cannot get a ticket. I would have thought it would be an additional source of income for the club. This was the situation when this was first announced a few months ago- from the EFL website-...... so although games that kick off at 3pm on a Saturday are exempt, midweek games ought to count.
"In a second development, and in what is a first for English football, some Sky Bet EFL matches will also be made available to watch to supporters within the UK and Ireland throughout the 2018/19 season via iFollow

This development has been made possible due to the new broadcast agreement with Sky which was agreed last year, whereby EFL Clubs have been granted the rights to stream games to a domestic audience, in addition to their followers overseas which has been available since the start of 2017/18.

EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming".

Nice post. But just because we have a large following ( support) will not mean the EFL will change the rules as you posted.

It’s on the match option I think. Looks like they charge £10 per game.

Yeah, it's a tenner for a UK live match pass, the UK season sub 45 quid only covers audio commentary, vid higlights/interviews ect; and match replays the day after. Yes midweek games are available as long as they are not on telly.
Overseas, it's 110 quid, covers all league games not on telly, or a fiver for a match pass.

Pretty sure the whole game is there after 24Hrs as long as you pay the sub, even in the UK. It is overseas.
No league cup or FA cup games. They did let us see a few of the Checkertrade live as a trial last season.
Great! Away for the start of the season so just wanted to know.

Anyway to see the Port Vale game from the other side of the world?

What you could do is buddy up with an Imp abroad and then have a Skype call with them and share screens. Pretty much Impossible for ifollow to trace and even if they had the inclination to try to trace it, it would be cost prohibitive for them to do so.

Last season I downloaded Windscribe free that showed you were in a different country and watched it live, I payed using a UK credit card, it was around £6. You need good internet and be in the same room as you set top box (or whatever you call it).

Doubt the Port Vale game would be live anywhere, best you'll get would be a highlight show with a VPN. Or a dodgy site like this one....
Link edited, don't want to be promoting dodgy sites on second thoughts, you can always search....

Last edited:
Warning: I paid for the Luton game on a card while out in Portugal over Christmas and NY. They took the money but refused me the stream as I'd paid with a UK-registered card.

Warning: I paid for the Luton game on a card while out in Portugal over Christmas and NY. They took the money but refused me the stream as I'd paid with a UK-registered card.

Personally I have had no problem using the live match (video) feature abroad using a UK card.

Doubt the Port Vale game would be live anywhere, best you'll get would be a highlight show with a VPN. Or a dodgy site like this one....
Link edited, don't want to be promoting dodgy sites on second thoughts, you can always search....

Last season the Checkatrade trophy games live video was available for games. Don't know if this will be extended to the League Cup, knowing the EFL it wont.