I don't want a Mercedes. | Vital Football

I don't want a Mercedes.

JF will tell you that VV needs the advertising revenue to be viable. It's the price you pay for belonging.

If you were to choose to use an ad blocker app, he would be upset and suggest that you were receiving services that you hadn't paid for.

Tricky bastard, the modern world of commerce.

I drive an audi and must say the build quality is superb. I've never owned a Mercedes and find it difficult to post on the forum whilst a car I don't want takes up half the page. Next year when I change my car I may go for a merc but only if its a, supa dupa deal.

I prefer BMW's.
I had a 6 year old 523se and took it to 320,000 miles. I bought it for 5000 in 2006 and it cost 32000 in 2000, without doubt the best car I've ever owned, an absolute pleasure to drive. Its now in the scrapheap in the sky but what a car.

I always fancied an E class but if I was to spend that kind of money on a car, I'd get an XC90. That interior is wonderful.

People could have the respect to pm me, send me a screen shot or url of offending adverts.

Starting angry threads don't get us anywhere.

Sometimes adverts misbehave. I'm sure you all work in industries that have no errors, faults or problems at any point though.

And anyone who wants to use an ad blocker, feel free to pm me for my bank details, if you don't want adverts, you can pay me directly. There is no such thing as a free lunch, if you use those fucking things, you send businesses like mine bust. Simple as that.

People could have the respect to pm me, send me a screen shot or url of offending adverts.

Starting angry threads don't get us anywhere.

Sometimes adverts misbehave. I'm sure you all work in industries that have no errors, faults or problems at any point though.

And anyone who wants to use an ad blocker, feel free to pm me for my bank details, if you don't want adverts, you can pay me directly. There is no such thing as a free lunch, if you use those fucking things, you send businesses like mine bust. Simple as that.

Yeah, but do you fancy a Mercedes or not?

I think JF once knew someone called Mercedes if that helps?

And to echo JF's comments, feel free to copy me in for a heads up as we're around at different times usually. I live on the site even if I'm not posting on the forum or publishing on the front end and I have not seen a Merc advert, so screenshots help when there's an issue.

Where were these Merc adverts? The ones on the sides of the site? Mobile? Or laptop/desktop.

As said, if people contact me properly and directly, I can get these things sorted.

Where were these Merc adverts? The ones on the sides of the site? Mobile? Or laptop/desktop.

As said, if people contact me properly and directly, I can get these things sorted.
It was at the bottom of the page on mine JF. No big deal. But a word of warning when adding these ad block sites to your computer. If you tick the box accepting the terms you are agreeing to let them read and alter your e mails. I am not saying they would do it but you really want somebody to change what you had written or received. Always read the terms.

I got a massive one for Bet365. It covered the whole screen so I clicked on the x and closed it. Aren't I a very good boy?

Yeah, the BET365 (sometimes SkySports) is meant to do that, should be capped at one a day. It's a good deal for us that one!!!!

Always shocks me how bad the rates are for a great many of the non UK adverts. There must a goldmine to be made if an agency ever syndicated premium adverts from every country to earn top £$£

Well our leader will pleased to know that not only have I clicked on an ad I have ordered sky. I didn't have sky, a friend of mine used to lend me one of those dodgy boxes. :grinning:. However they are coming to install on Tues. About 20 years ago I had the full package, everything for £29 a month. Its gone up a tad since then.