I don’t mind Neil Warnock | Vital Football

I don’t mind Neil Warnock

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
His latest gem -

Neil Warnock ahead of his 1500th game as a manager: "The sooner we get fans back the better. I'd like to get booed at least one more time before I retire."

😂😂😂

I know many don’t like him, but I reckon he’s great for football and got a very decent record. Onya Neil as they say around these parts.

Warnock is aware that as well as all its other traits, football is theatre, pantomine even. He's more than prepared to take on his role as the baddie and play it with a sense of fun and mischief. Our own manager is another infamous character but is less aware of his role. Good to have Colin back on board.

His latest gem -

Neil Warnock ahead of his 1500th game as a manager: "The sooner we get fans back the better. I'd like to get booed at least one more time before I retire."

😂😂😂

I know many don’t like him, but I reckon he’s great for football and got a very decent record. Onya Neil as they say around these parts.
I really like him, one of those managers we all love to hate in a pantomime sort of way, but would love to have as our manager simply because he's so good.
The fact that he's taking the p*** out of himself is nothing new and I like that about him.

I like him as well. A bit of a wind up merchant but never any malice about him. I was amused when he was being interviewed by Colin Murray on the Quest highlights programme and every time he used the name "Colin" in his reply I thought he was talking to himself. Age does that to you....:yes: