I don't know how many of you... | Vital Football

I don't know how many of you...

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
Use social media platforms such as Facebook but I can tell you now, I'm sick of it!

I firmly believe this is the most precious, selfish, entitled generation that the World has ever seen and it stinks!

I don't 'actively' participate too much on Facebook (I like to stalk people really on it), but when I do feel the need to comment on a group, I am usually lambasted. Why? Because my opinion MAY differ from someone else's and they simply DON'T allow that! You are not allowed to even offer an opinion, make a joke about something or comment on a situation that 'they' don't agree with. Most group 'admin facilitators' act like Mein Fuhrer and cut you to pieces if you even slightly stray off their agenda. What the hell is up with people? Why can't they respect other people's opinions?
In Australia, bullying is rife; in the workplace, in schools, in society and particularly in social media. Woe betide if you have a differing opinion or speak 'out of place' - the least aggressive response you'll get is for someone to come around to your place and 'bash you up'.

I'm so over it. Disconnect - over and out.

What a bolshie bloke you are Bob....I'll have a word with the admin on here....your sort cause troubles by having opinions.:ban:

Could be that they cannot accept others may have a different view ...

A new start is needed no Oystons Belokon or B.S.T.

Pray tell us why you don't like BST Prem?

Bearing in mind how his input got us to the Premiership, I'd love Belekon to be involved.

Last edited:
I went on Facebook a few years ago to see what all the fuss about after my kids said they used it. It was full of inane chatter about mostly inane subjects and likes or dislikes of people. After 3 months closed my account and I have never been on twitter, snapchat, instagram or any of the others either as they dominate peoples lives and create unnecessary workplace and personal pressures

I'm thinking you're right Pete and I should come off it too but......

I just love stalking people to see what they're up to - a legal voyeurism if you like!

Very limited use of Instagram and Twitter. Not using my real name and only with a select few close friends.
This is a social media society and generation.
Facecrook as I call it has been a bane of my life at work.
Leaves staff vulnerable and I just don't get it.

Games are downloaded you don't get anhatrd copy anymore, spotify and download sites has seen me not buy a cd for over 10years.

I'm sure burglars read it so they can see when people are out - posting pictures of today's lunch at a venue 12 miles from their house....