I apologise in advance | Vital Football

I apologise in advance

bfcluke

Vital Football Hero
It’s my first game of the season this afternoon so expect us to get beat ?.

Looking forward to it, jumping on the bus with the mother as it’s her birthday tomorrow so will be in the Bloomfield Club for a couple pre match, hopefully see some of you in there!

Don’t drink that much these days so I’ll be wobbling after two pints. Saying that never took much anyway.

Looking forward to the game, seeing some of the new signings (Edwards & Kaikai only played a half at Fylde) in action and hopefully an entertaining game. Good to see Thompson getting positive reviews I rated him last season and thought he should have featured more.

Hoping for a win today(I always want us to win)a Win would be great on your Mums Birthday. It is 56yrs ago today since my wife and I got married and no regrets....

It’s my first game of the season this afternoon so expect us to get beat ?.

Looking forward to it, jumping on the bus with the mother as it’s her birthday tomorrow so will be in the Bloomfield Club for a couple pre match, hopefully see some of you in there!

Don’t drink that much these days so I’ll be wobbling after two pints. Saying that never took much anyway.

Looking forward to the game, seeing some of the new signings (Edwards & Kaikai only played a half at Fylde) in action and hopefully an entertaining game. Good to see Thompson getting positive reviews I rated him last season and thought he should have featured more.

You tried hard luke (ha!) but we won - but I've no idea how!

We were dreadful but as premier says 3 points are 3 points.

Good to be back at Bloomfield Road though.

Happy anniversary as well!