I agree | Page 3 | Vital Football

I agree

Can see you are new on here with that post. I’m quite surprised the right wingers haven’t jump on you before now. They don’t like posters criticising their government 🤭🤔
Thanks for the advice. :censored: :( But aren't there enough of us to put a 5-a-side out ? Obviously, once we've all been vaccinated.

I realise this might not be the forum for this but, what the hell, what on earth is this govt doing?
Since last summer, they have been going on and on about securing a vaccine.
Now they are telling us it will help us get back to ‘normal’. I hope they are right but I don’t believe them.
The first vaccine, a German-Turkish one, was approved last month.
They have been looking forward to this approval for 4, 5, 6 months before that actually happened.
So why didn’t they have in place a fully thought through and prepared system to get as many vaccinations carried out and completed as quickly and soon as possible?
I know they have blamed others for the delays but most if those ‘others’ have laid the blame at the govt’s door.
With this lot it seems a recurring problem.
We are 4th fastest in the world ?. There have been mistakes made but the speed of vaccination is one of the best in the world. That’s not right wing it is a hard fact.

Just had a FOI back from the main hospital in our area...

Covid deaths 1stMarch-31st December 2020 ........... 6

Population 500,000