I agree | Page 2 | Vital Football

I agree

Its not so long ago that people were saysing 'Sweden, Sweden, Sweden. Thats what we should have done. Protect the vulnerable and let everyone get on with it"

Well Sweden are in a worse place than we are. They've killed off their old and vulnerable, and now its spreading uncontrolled through the population, and the goverment have introduced, wait for it, lockdowns and compulsary masks.

Looking at 400 deaths seems like there isn't really a problem, from a statistical point of view (ignoring thats quite a lot of tragic early deaths by the way). But thats just ignoring all the younger people who get this, are ill to the point of receiving hospital care, but survive. Lots and lots survive, but not without needing hospital care. A friend who works at the Royal in Chesterfield told me Friday that there are 15 Covid patients in ICU and 150 in the hospital overall. But hey we can just get on with it and forget this bollocks can't we. Cough and sniffle. All better in three days, isn't it?

Sorry mate but its foolish to deny the seriousness, or think there is a simple answer to this.

if we do that all the ill and the old will die. Our only hope are the vaccines

Sorry Chips... the vaccine is a Patsy
Matt Hancock says top ups on perhaps 3 month intervals will be required ( may be a shorter or longer timescale but top ups required)
Lock down winter 2021-2022 will be necessary .
Vaccine will not stop requirement to wear mask, self distance, lock down etc

The aftermath of this b0110x will be devastating.

Sorry Chips... the vaccine is a Patsy
Matt Hancock says top ups on perhaps 3 month intervals will be required ( may be a shorter or longer timescale but top ups required)
Lock down winter 2021-2022 will be necessary .
Vaccine will not stop requirement to wear mask, self distance, lock down etc

The aftermath of this b0110x will be devastating.
You must be part fo the young invincibles OG. Bet when you are old and offered the three vaccines you will opt to take them all. Being old makes you braver mate.

There are so many questions to be raised about the govt’s dealing with Covid and no one knows what the future will bring and what this summer, next Christmas, etc will look like.
There is so little open discussion. It is mostly done behind closed doors.
We are always being told that the govt is following the scientific advice when it is regularly shown that has not been true.
One thing, well two then.
There are suggestions that this ´lockdown’ Is not enough and needs to be more restrictive.
If that is true, and I agree that sport is a huge benefit to many people, then football etc. should stop.
Secondly, I am not an anti-vaxxer. However, if we proceed to ignore the advice of Pfizer, Astrozeneca, Moderna, etc. and only give people one dose and a second months later then that surely is going against all standard medical practise. If you are given medicine you do not take only half of it as the disease/virus etc. is then encouraged to build up a resistance.

You must be part fo the young invincibles OG. Bet when you are old and offered the three vaccines you will opt to take them all. Being old makes you braver mate.

I'm an old git Chips not against vaccine's but the covid one is b0110X.

There are so many questions to be raised about the govt’s dealing with Covid and no one knows what the future will bring and what this summer, next Christmas, etc will look like.
There is so little open discussion. It is mostly done behind closed doors.
We are always being told that the govt is following the scientific advice when it is regularly shown that has not been true.
One thing, well two then.
There are suggestions that this ´lockdown’ Is not enough and needs to be more restrictive.
If that is true, and I agree that sport is a huge benefit to many people, then football etc. should stop.
Secondly, I am not an anti-vaxxer. However, if we proceed to ignore the advice of Pfizer, Astrozeneca, Moderna, etc. and only give people one dose and a second months later then that surely is going against all standard medical practise. If you are given medicine you do not take only half of it as the disease/virus etc. is then encouraged to build up a resistance.

The fear campaign put in place by the establishment is criminal, the handling of the situation worse and any conflicting advice/thoughts ridiculed.... not allowed...deleted.

Going through the House of Lords right now is legislation to allow children to be used as spies.....you couldn't make this sh1t up !

So you are an expert of just in denial OG?
Me? I'm brave enough to take them all. Have you ever seen an OAP suffering from shingles?

Yer pays yer money and yer takes yer choice Chips.
All the info is out there but the establishment does try to hide the counter debate.

I’ve had my first jab, and I understand that gives me 95% protection in the short term.
Trouble is, no one really knows how long “the short term is”.
In the meantime, all those little antibodies in my system will be girding their loins and sharpening their swords, ready to enter mortal combat against those pesky viruses. (Hopefully).
:guiness:

I’ve had my first jab, and I understand that gives me 95% protection in the short term.
In the meantime, all those little antibodies in my system will be girding their loins and sharpening their swords, ready to enter mortal combat against those pesky viruses. (Hopefully).

Congrats Biggles - so you are the first Vitaller to have it :cup:..................and by the amount of people getting it down my neck of the woods - we should reach a happy medium of herd immunity + vaccine in a couple of months

I realise this might not be the forum for this but, what the hell, what on earth is this govt doing?
Since last summer, they have been going on and on about securing a vaccine.
Now they are telling us it will help us get back to ‘normal’. I hope they are right but I don’t believe them.
The first vaccine, a German-Turkish one, was approved last month.
They have been looking forward to this approval for 4, 5, 6 months before that actually happened.
So why didn’t they have in place a fully thought through and prepared system to get as many vaccinations carried out and completed as quickly and soon as possible?
I know they have blamed others for the delays but most if those ‘others’ have laid the blame at the govt’s door.
With this lot it seems a recurring problem.

Morning Biggles
which vaccination did you have - Oxford of Pfizer?

Its not so long ago that people were saysing 'Sweden, Sweden, Sweden. Thats what we should have done. Protect the vulnerable and let everyone get on with it"

Well Sweden are in a worse place than we are. They've killed off their old and vulnerable, and now its spreading uncontrolled through the population, and the goverment have introduced, wait for it, lockdowns and compulsary masks.

Looking at 400 deaths seems like there isn't really a problem, from a statistical point of view (ignoring thats quite a lot of tragic early deaths by the way). But thats just ignoring all the younger people who get this, are ill to the point of receiving hospital care, but survive. Lots and lots survive, but not without needing hospital care. A friend who works at the Royal in Chesterfield told me Friday that there are 15 Covid patients in ICU and 150 in the hospital overall. But hey we can just get on with it and forget this bollocks can't we. Cough and sniffle. All better in three days, isn't it?

Sorry mate but its foolish to deny the seriousness, or think there is a simple answer to this.
correct pal. its all bollox until ya wife son or daughter die of it ,then its borris hasnt done enough to stop it. its through the nay sayers that the fucking thing is still here,plus the indecisive goverment. them two blonde idiots broke the rules and got served simple as that ,now theyre moaning about it . wonder what theyd think if one of passes it on to their mums and she dies. bottom line.

I realise this might not be the forum for this but, what the hell, what on earth is this govt doing?
Since last summer, they have been going on and on about securing a vaccine.
Now they are telling us it will help us get back to ‘normal’. I hope they are right but I don’t believe them.
The first vaccine, a German-Turkish one, was approved last month.
They have been looking forward to this approval for 4, 5, 6 months before that actually happened.
So why didn’t they have in place a fully thought through and prepared system to get as many vaccinations carried out and completed as quickly and soon as possible?
I know they have blamed others for the delays but most if those ‘others’ have laid the blame at the govt’s door.
With this lot it seems a recurring problem.
Can see you are new on here with that post. I’m quite surprised the right wingers haven’t jump on you before now. They don’t like posters criticising their government 🤭🤔

Can see you are new on here with that post. I’m quite surprised the right wingers haven’t jump on you before now. They don’t like posters criticising their government 🤭🤔
Hate to break this to you CJJ but it's YOUR government too.

With all the hindsight Sir Stir Kreamer spouts he surely can't have omitted to let you know:Fingers: