I agree | Vital Football

I agree

"Financially it's right to play on

Possibly a circuit breaker, the financial reference means the Premiership at least will be completed one way or the other.

Since the outbreak, as of this week
27 under 19yrs old have died
317 under the age of 39 have died
Just saying
My point was based on players Ray. Every death is mourned but to stop football is
to end a help to loads of people in lockdown. It is still an ill and old virus and do we know id these 344 had some underlying illness?

My point was based on players Ray. Every death is mourned but to stop football is
to end a help to loads of people in lockdown. It is still an ill and old virus and do we know id these 344 had some underlying illness?
Was only saying mate
I am still unsure why some establishments are ok to work, others shut down
But , there are much brighter people than me to figure it out
Still , a real shame so many people are dying, and some are not taking it seriously enough

It’s f o o k i n g crazy !

Selective lockdown...... either do it 100% or forget it.

Mental health , cancer, diabetes and many other illnesses have evaporated along with a large chunk of the economy........ the aftermath of covid will be far more serious.

Oh and plod seem to be adopting a heavy hand .

Sorry but one question.....have we lost a young player to the virus?
Play on, it's an old/ill person's virus.

Fair one, I guess but this lockdown has been put in place to stop people from travelling and mixing with other households. Over the last several months you've had footballers and staff mixing and moving around different tiers, whilst Gov has okayed it, really, it's not what we are meant to be doing.

I did write an article about it today; https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/should-football-continue-despite-pandemic. I am in favour of stopping football but I don't see that we should be excused from relegation.

Remember when Wimbledon moved to MK and talks were mentioned about kicking them out of the league. Weds had just been relegated and tried to keep there place in the Championship because of it. I don't want us to be that team why cry because they've been relegated.

Fair one, I guess but this lockdown has been put in place to stop people from travelling and mixing with other households. Over the last several months you've had footballers and staff mixing and moving around different tiers, whilst Gov has okayed it, really, it's not what we are meant to be doing.

I did write an article about it today; https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/should-football-continue-despite-pandemic. I am in favour of stopping football but I don't see that we should be excused from relegation.

Remember when Wimbledon moved to MK and talks were mentioned about kicking them out of the league. Weds had just been relegated and tried to keep there place in the Championship because of it. I don't want us to be that team why cry because they've been relegated.
I don't want us to beat relegation that way either and I don't want football
to stop unless it has to. In general I think it helps society.

MP confirms less than 400 deaths re covid 16-60 age group.
Sort this b00110x out ......get the country back to work,