Hypocrisy | Vital Football

Hypocrisy

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
The definition of a hypocrite is a person who pretends to have certain beliefs, attitudes or feelings when they really do not. An example of a hypocrite is a person who slags off a manager of a particular football team run by a **** of a despot whilst having very little or fuck all to say about a different manager employed by aforementioned despot based on the belief he/she is world class.

Haven't you done the same by slagging off Benitez and having little or fuck all to say about a different manager employed by the same despot?

Last edited:
The current injury 'situation' proves the difference between a world class coaching set up and an average one. Training methods and ability to set up a team aside. You're right Pie. There is no difference really and I dont think any of us have pretended otherwise.

Where there is a difference is when the 'face' of the club in being the person that speaks in public the most with honest opinions of what is going on and pretty much says it as it is, are those that are 'lauded' the most.

Out of Ashley's employees, stooges or whatever you want to call them, we have probably three people that stand out from the rest in the likability stakes and I dont include Shearer in this as he was used as a stop gap trump card that back fired but again, i'll agree the 'ambition' by Ashley has always been the same so although it could be called hypocrisy, it's a basic fact of life that happens in numerous other day to day events. Off the top of my head, politics is probably the most current comparison. Same shit, different face but different mind sets.

The 3 people I refer to out of the employee list are:

Steve Bruce
Rafael Benitez
Schteeve McClaren
John Carver
Alan Pardew
Chris Hughton
Joe Kinnear
Kevin Keegan
Nigel Pearson
Sam Allardyce

The ONLY difference with Rafa Benitez was he didn't toe the party line the way Pardew and co did! Dedicating wins to the fat despot, saying they were happy with the squad when its plain to see otherwise. Benitez was living off past reputation and when he first came it was a case of "how the fuck did Ashley get him".

Unfortunately results and performances didn't end up being any better! The ONLY way the club will move forward is Ashley leaving but he won't while the £'s keep rolling in.

Benitez actively sought employment under Ashley knowing full well that Sports Direct benefits from Newcastle United more than Newcastle United does

He then took the naive and gullible on a 3 year journey knowing nothing was going to change

At least Pardew did the right thing and walked

Last edited:
Benitez actively sought employment under Ashley knowing full well that Sports Direct benefits from Newcastle United more than Newcastle United does

He then took the naive and gullible on a 3 year journey knowing nothing was going to change

At least Pardew did the right thing and walked

Rafa wanted a project and I genuinely believe he thought he could come in and get Ashley to see his vision not to mention he believed the promises he was given but the longer he was here, you could see it all ending in tears.

He went fighting though with nice little political anecdotes. Also Rafa has never broken any of his contracts before so he was always going to honour his side of the 3 year deal.

Pardew, along with the rest of the shite, needs deleting from the clubs history the minute Ashley dies or sells.

To be fair Toony - I couldn't give a shiny shite what Rafa 'thought' he was coming in to

He got it wrong and helped continue the sham for a further 3 seasons

To be fair Toony - I couldn't give a shiny shite what Rafa 'thought' he was coming in to

He got it wrong and helped continue the sham for a further 3 seasons
That's a little less than Pardew who "did the right thing and walked".

Benitez went into this with his eyes wide open and with 9 years of evidence to look at

The two main benefactors of Rafas term are Ashley and Benitez himself

If he wanted a 'project' he should have secured the necessary assurances before agreeing his salary and signing on the dotted line

He didn't sign on the dotted line for an extension, given the lack of necessary assurances.

I don't look further than that **** John Hall who sold me a dream and enticed me to purchase shares when the club became a PLC and should have gone from strength to strength. Sold down the river by his avarice and greed and as a shareholder could do f all to stop his sale of shares to Ashley. Could have had a shareholders meeting to explain his intentions but no, sell and ignore the thousands of supporters who it was going to affect. End of a dream.

Haven't you done the same by slagging off Benitez and having little or fuck all to say about a different manager employed by the same despot?
I have fuck all to say about Bruce other than he's no different from Benitez.
Unlike the majority who are desperate to believe Benitez's managerial skills make him better.
Ashley is a **** and any manager who works for him is either the same, or a stupid ****,same thing goes for the Benitez lovers.