Hutton - WTF | Vital Football

Hutton - WTF

experieced defender, just what we need imo , not many better in our league. Last season we were lightweight and gulable at the back, he would improve us on both counts. Terry was 37 and played over 30 games, 33 is no age!

It was suggested he was willing to take a drop in wages so I suppose his heart is at Villa! Move on

It was suggested he was willing to take a drop in wages so I suppose his heart is at Villa! Move on

Or - they match the salary we offered, he (& his family) avoid the upheaval of moving & he get's captain's armband?

Terry, Grabban & Johnstone already gone.

Grealish, Chester & possibly, Hourihane all being sold - so, Villa will still be competitive, but probably not in the market for costly signings!?

Move on AK!

Very few clubs can carry the luggage of off the field issues you take that 6 out the squad in brings down the karma and if the back office staff are being culled old faces disappearing and austerity all over the shop to preserve 40k Lansbury to sit in the stands you can soon see why

Can't see them in any danger but can't see them challenging either they weren't that good last season with those players IMO

Very few clubs can carry the luggage of off the field issues you take that 6 out the squad in brings down the karma and if the back office staff are being culled old faces disappearing and austerity all over the shop to preserve 40k Lansbury to sit in the stands you can soon see why

Can't see them in any danger but can't see them challenging either they weren't that good last season with those players IMO
:shrug::shake:

I have no idea what’s trying to be said. I read it about four times, even google translate couldn’t help.