Hurricane Irma | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hurricane Irma

Eh? Where did that one come from, Toony?

Ok. I'll go down the same route. If all the buildings collapse due to a bit of wind, who do you think built them?

CuckFan - 8/9/2017 21:35

Eh? Where did that one come from, Toony?

Ok. I'll go down the same route. If all the buildings collapse due to a bit of wind, who do you think built them?

I think you read my comment wrong.

With all the big debate in America about walls and several month waits for visa's etc which goes with the 'immigrant' bashing there's been for a bit. I just wonder if they'll mind the help from the people they want to prejudice against.

It's not in any way intended to be a controversial piece by me if that's what you think.

Give us a link to your blog Bob, the hotel in Clearwater, with the webcam on, Pier House 60, first 2 levels are for parking, like most others, so built with something like this in mind. Just thinking of all the shops and restaurants that are at ground level, and will be decimated.

Good Luck to them all, track seems to have shifted more towards west side, so they are right in the middle of it now.

Toony, think of all the old people who live in the trailer parks, there are loads, everywhere, they are a unseen disaster waiting to unfold....

Aye Florida is full of old people who went there to die and then forgot what they came for. Just proves you cant fuck with mother nature hopefully its not as bad as predicted

Two massive hurricanes within a few weeks of each other, it's just crazy. Something is happening to the world and it aint good. The weather has been strange the past couple of years over here, more rain than normal, more thunder storms, hail storms, something seems off. The tides are shifting, I guess. Ive heard that roads and highways have been shut down due to the huge amounts of traffic from so many people trying to leave southern Florida. Houston is a mess right now and will be for a good while, so many people have lost everything and now Florida is next. Mother nature aint happy.

Hope they can all bunker down & stay safe,meanwhile Bangladesh & the rest of us waits for trump to go to Paris.