Hull V Forest Match Thread Sponsored by the breadcrumb covered fishy delight | Page 5 | Vital Football

Hull V Forest Match Thread Sponsored by the breadcrumb covered fishy delight

Only got to watch via river but thought it was a thoroughly professional performance. Carvalho was Jekyll and Hyde between first half and second but he is definitely showing the potential to be a class act. Grabban just doesn’t stop scoring and the defence at last looks capable of keeping a clean sheet.

It’s still 80% perspiration to 20% inspiration but we are definitely growing as a team and a squad.

Just watched orbs highlights and enjoyed them. If that's the sort of stuff served up fairly regularly then I reckon that supporters are on a good thing.
And I thought that Grabban and Carvalho in that short session showed up really well, well worth keeping.

I dont know what more the fans want?

Perhaps Billy I was the pinnacle

Nope, even then there was an element of caution to our play.

I'm sure we all have personal preferences to how we play (and how we're run) but right now I think we'd all take this progress without grumbling.

Clearly not and if only CP.

Critique is fine but the biased bull shit that the super fans come out with is ridiculous. They must be brexiteer racists

I dont know what more the fans want?

Erm, what we want is a forum where we can have some honest Forest chat and not your clique's usual tops off gay pseudy shit.

This is why I post goss exclusively on Come On You Pips and only post on here to say how I will no longer be posting.

Will you be taking a long hard look in the mirror to consider what you have done to this forum? Will you? WELL WILL YOU?

Thought not. Enjoy your Monday you ***t

That is seriously offensive Ac. The cynic in me is saying that you are trying to propel this thread to 10, to give the impression that broad based relevant debate is permitted here on vital forest.

We all know this forum is run by The Clique, a dark and sinister group set up to confine the debate to pips, fishcakes and jots.

As an aside (and apologies to the Clique for making the next comment 100 percent forest) but I’m continuing to start to think this is our year. Bring Burke in for cash and we are practically there

That is seriously offensive Ac. The cynic in me is saying that you are trying to propel this thread to 10, to give the impression that broad based relevant debate is permitted here on vital forest.

We all know this forum is run by The Clique, a dark and sinister group set up to confine the debate to pips, fishcakes and jots.

As an aside (and apologies to the Clique for making the next comment 100 percent forest) but I’m continuing to start to think this is our year. Bring Burke in for cash and we are practically there
How much cash will we bring him in for? I will be taking a long hard look in the mirror (sports pages)

Yes, I remember you PMing me in July saying Osborb needed to be sold as we will probably go on a run of being unbeaten for a few games when he gets dropped, AND that we would beat Hull 2-0 you twisted sick vile *u**

Why is Osborb, the best central midfielder in the championship bar absolutely no one, not playing in central midfield.

Wily Karankz has recognised he is no more than a decent squad player and managed him out in a way which has been deemed acceptable to his most ardent supporters.

Sticking him on for energy sakes in the last 10-15 mins is a sensible game plan .

THIS

I have been saying for a while now that he's simply not good or black enough, whilst snerts like toms have been trying to re-invent him as a full back. Pathetic

Left side of the pitch with 15 mins to go. Run around a lot , get the ball and take the pressure off....very valuable to the team.

Karankz has pulled off a nice little magic trick, weening you off Osborb whilst actually winning a few games and being defensively solid.

Best manager since Billy boy

Is that toms polluting the best match Fred on the vital network with his usual nonsense? No doubt talking about topics he knows NOTHING about just like on the Brexit fred?

I for one have got him and his ilk placed firmly on ignore and implore YOU all to do the same

Is that toms polluting the best match Fred on the vital network with his usual nonsense? No doubt talking about topics he knows NOTHING about just like on the Brexit fred?

I for one have got him and his ilk placed firmly on ignore and implore YOU all to do the same

Whatever