Hull City (H) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Hull City (H)

That was massive, not just as a result in itself and in giving us a decent chance of staying up even if the points deduction is upheld, but it's an advert to potential buyers of what they can get for their money.

If we do stay up, no-one is telling me that a team capable of that performance isn't capable of getting promoted. Potential investors can look at that and clearly see a club that with some modest backing has the potential to be in the Premier League in just over a years' time.

That performance could be the biggest in our club's history.

That was massive, not just as a result in itself and in giving us a decent chance of staying up even if the points deduction is upheld, but it's an advert to potential buyers of what they can get for their money.

If we do stay up, no-one is telling me that a team capable of that performance isn't capable of getting promoted. Potential investors can look at that and clearly see a club that with some modest backing has the potential to be in the Premier League in just over a years' time.

That performance could be the biggest in our club's history.

problem is that new owners or not, the best in that squad will be flogged in the summer

But in general, yeah - magnificent performance under the circumstances nevermind if everything was normal

For some reason can’t post the tweet - but here is Pilks responding to a former Hull player who was appalled at their performance

“Agreed mate not good enough but when a group of 30+ men come together to fight for each other because they feel like they’ve been fucked over it builds a bond strong enough to do what it takes”

👏👏👏

For some reason can’t post the tweet - but here is Pilks responding to a former Hull player who was appalled at their performance

“Agreed mate not good enough but when a group of 30+ men come together to fight for each other because they feel like they’ve been fucked over it builds a bond strong enough to do what it takes”

👏👏👏

Pilks on being done over and fighting back.jpg

The Tigers would’ve been better with Joe Exotic in charge tonight. Be surprised if their manager stays in charge after that.

QPR equalised at Luton. Fingers crossed it stays that way or better... Puts our fate in our own hands if that's how that game ends.

I love our method of play - this is what football should look like - movement is superb and the work rate is immense.

Hull look like the team in admin not getting paid while we look like a team going for automatic promotion.

I get the impression they feel they maybe let themselves down against Barnsley so came into this one with an extra intensity from the off with a point to prove judging by our uncharacteristic fast start. I thought this would be a battle but it's been a demolishion.

Savour that first half they don't come around very often. This team has so much about them, they've exceeded expectations in the most difficult of circumstances.

Come on QPR!
Players starting in position again and no tinkering is bloody great and it works.
Fantastic win.

Every goal was a quality finish especially the last one to complete Dowell's hat trick.
What I thought was great was Moore giving Paul Cook a bit of friendly grief after being subbed before he could complete his own hat trick. Just sums up the spirit in the whole squad. :wahey: