Hull City (H) | Vital Football

Hull City (H)

Arthur_Itis

Vital Squad Member
Fox unavailable for the rest of the season as red card appeal fails.
Balogun "might" be available after responding to treatment on groin injury.

I hate these "must win games" these days, used to love them in the prem.
95% of their fans are convinced of a Wigan win, football is never so clear cut.

I'll go for another tired and leggy performance and a nerve jangling 1-0 win.

Tired and leggy? Is it only Latics that are already suffering from fatigue after the 3 month lay off?
I've watched every game since the season restarted and all the other teams look ok, Brentford played us off the park, QPR got stronger as the game progressed, anyroad 2-0 win Latics.

8x cleansheets out of the last 9.
Players & staff initial 30% paycut and then a late further wage reduction.
Not knowing if they will have a pay packet next month or a job.

Giving our a club a good chance to stay in this league if off the field matters can be settled - those lads should not be compared to 'kin QPR who are on the beach.

Scrappy 1-0 win to someone , I just hope its Latics,

Tired and leggy? Is it only Latics that are already suffering from fatigue after the 3 month lay off?
I've watched every game since the season restarted and all the other teams look ok, Brentford played us off the park, QPR got stronger as the game progressed, anyroad 2-0 win Latics.

Actually Norm, I thought that when the games resumed the latics players looked in excellent shape, certainly compared to the teams they played (Huddersfield, Blackburn and Stoke) which was a credit to their professionalism and to the fitness regime during lockdown.
Brentford outplayed us, it's only really the last 2 games for me where we've started to look jaded and I believe some of that is mental tiredness as well as physical fatigue, given everything that is going on. The injuries and suspensions haven't helped with player rotation either.
Another big push needed tonight, mentally and physically.

Once again I find myself praying for an early goal or two, otherwise a horrible nerve jangling slog awaits. Hull have one tactic, lump the ball up to that big bastard Eaves at every opportunity so he can either score or bring Malik Wilks into play. It will be a massive test for our centre backs.

Also I get that emotions are high and the pressure will be mentally effecting the players as it may have already when we get in front of goal. I appreciate their desire and desperation to win every loose ball and 50-50. However, it’s two red cards in three games now and it’s hurting us. Please Cook, drill it into them to stay calm.

2-0 home win. I think Gelhardt should start this evening as Lowe appears to have lost whatever confidence he had.
Keep the faith.
:clap:

Can't remember the last time I've been so excited yet so anxious about a home game... and we can't even go.

Dad's from Hull too, adding some extra spice to the fixture. Cans in a park with a radio I think, can't be sitting at home (haven't got Latics TV).

ARGH.

Three cup games, that's all it is.

UP THE TICS.

Make or break tonight. I think our form and desire will see us through 3 0 latics
Kieffer double and Massey to seal it

2 teams fighting for their life who both desperetly need the win. It will be a battle with probably 1 goal in it.

Don't write off Hull as bad as they've been in a game like this anything can happen. Look at Barnsley at the weekend they were low quality but all over us at times and it only takes one mistake from a player or the ref or even a moment of magic and it could decide the game.

Basically a relegation eliminator. As must win as it gets for both teams.

Got to do our bit and pray Birmingham and QPR do us a huge favour against Charlton and Luton.

2 teams fighting for their life who both desperetly need the win. It will be a battle with probably 1 goal in it.

Don't write off Hull as bad as they've been in a game like this anything can happen. Look at Barnsley at the weekend they were low quality but all over us at times and it only takes one mistake from a player or the ref or even a moment of magic and it could decide the game.

Got to do our bit and pray Birmingham and QPR do us a huge favour against Charlton and Luton.

I Wouldn't bank on QPR doing us any favours if anything i would bank on them helping out luton
Also luton have huge advantage kicking off later a 7.45 knowing what they have to do same with saturday we kick off early than them again surly all games should have kicked of same time

We could also do with WBA beating Fulham. If Fulham win it could mean they go into the last game with a chance of automatic promotion. We could do with them being in a position to protect their key players for the play offs.

I Wouldn't bank on QPR doing us any favours if anything i would bank on them helping out luton
Also luton have huge advantage kicking off later a 7.45 knowing what they have to do same with saturday we kick off early than them again surly all games should have kicked of same time
Bit if we get a positive result it piles the pressure on them

Luton to beat qpr and Charlton to beat Birmingham. A sure fire double, and good odds at just over 6-1 too.