Hull City (H) | Page 7 | Vital Football

Hull City (H)

Not sure if these have been posted anywhere, Balogun interview comments re the move to Wigan:

“I tried to find a solution and then Wigan came in. To be very honest, I was not so impressed; a Championship side when I was feeling fit and good enough to play in the Prem,” Balogun told the Athletic.

“Moving to a potential relegation team, I was thinking ‘Agh, that’s tough’. Looking back now, my agent told me, ‘You could go there and it could be one of the most memorable times in your career’.

“It might turn out that way, especially if we make it with the administration and everything. I’ve had some nice dressing rooms but the Wigan dressing room, the staff, are up there with the best I’ve had.”

https://newscolony.com/from-potenti...ng-room-balogun-on-wigan-athletic-experience/

I still can’t believe what I witnessed last night. Quite astonishing and the number of comments I have received from non Latics fans today has been unbelievable.

As others have said its in our hands now and if we manage to stay up it will be one of the stand out moments of my 40 years following this team

Only just recovered from that magnificent performance. Any thoughts that these players are unhappy or dressing room rebellions are now totally dispelled. That was the most together team performance I have seen in all my time watching Latics, and that stretches back to non league days. The players are Heroes in my mind, to put in a performance like that after all that has happened over the last two weeks is beyond belief. Club legend is a term that is oft used but never has it been more deserving for each and every one of them.

Paul Cook is now showing his true colours, his humility and strength of character to pick these lads up and get their minds focussed on the task in hand is amazing.

I have criticised him in the past and lost faith but for that I sincerely apologise. I was wrong to doubt.

I now hope we find a new owner quickly enough to prevent us losing him and the majority of that squad for peanuts as I really believe that if we can retain the bulk of them we could actually be looking at a promotion push in the coming seasons.

Two games to go and the ball is in our court, I can't see Barnsley getting out of it and Luton play Hull this weekend. If we can roll Charlton over a draw would be the best result for us at the Kcom stadium. Leaving us requiring a draw at home to Fulham to survive on goal difference.

C'mon you heroes, up the Tic's

Got a rare weekday off today so thought I would watch Sky Sports News for reaction to last night, The Football Show 10 to 12,absolutely no mention, shocking really that they spent 35 minutes talking Chelsea v Norwich in a nothing game but ignored our game and performance under incredible circumstances!! Appalling!!

Got a rare weekday off today so thought I would watch Sky Sports News for reaction to last night, The Football Show 10 to 12,absolutely no mention, shocking really that they spent 35 minutes talking Chelsea v Norwich in a nothing game but ignored our game and performance under incredible circumstances!! Appalling!!

Why are you surprised Exiled, after all we are only "little Wigan".