Hull City (H) | Page 6 | Vital Football

Hull City (H)

That was absolutely stunning tonight!Unbelievable result and performance.We were just relentless and it could've been double figures at half time after that scintillating first half!
I'm so proud of the way the WHOLE club has come together in the face of adversity!The fight goes on! Believe,and up the tics!

Crazy when you think some on here said we should have gone for Tom Eaves and thought De silva Lopes was a big mistake!

Someone quite recently also said Naismith should be nowhere near the first team - hope that person is eating a big lump of humble pie tonight as I thought he put in another good performance whilst showing the versatility required when we down to the bare bones in certain positions.

they are fighting for there life’s just shows what happens when you have to win games. Every one played well. if we had been brave before Christmas we would be near the playoffs

No they are not, they are playing for 20% of an already 30% reduced wage and some will probably be unemployed next week.
I know footballers are well paid but some of the fucking shit that had been thrown at both our players and manager by some of our so called fans in the past has been disgraceful.
I myself wanted Cookie out before Christmas.
I was wrong.
This current group of players have made me so proud to be associated with this club.

No they are not, they are playing for 20% of an already 30% reduced wage and some will probably be unemployed next week.
I know footballers are well paid but some of the fucking shit that had been thrown at both our players and manager by some of our so called fans in the past has been disgraceful.
I myself wanted Cookie out before Christmas.
I was wrong.
This current group of players have made me so proud to be associated with this club.
How many off them will be out of work Would not think many. If any. Get sold on the cheap yes which is very sad

This is NOT a dig C_lATIC, None of us predicted this turnaround in form, but I've enjoyed going back and reading a lot of old threads with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. Perhaps we should start a (light hearted) sticky thread of "I can't believe I said that" :LOL:

From 3rd Feb after we beat Leeds:
I know Hull are currently 10 points clear of us but they've lost both Bowen and Grosicki in the window which is huge for them. They have signed some players but looking at their defeat at the weekend they looked utterly shambolic. A mate of mine is a Hull fan and he was telling me a month ago about the off field issues blighting the club which he thought was affecting on field performances. I wouldn't be surprised if they get dragged into the relegation scrap. Here's hoping.

We aren't overhauling a ten point gap, get that out of your heads now. The only team we can realistically catch is Charlton.

We were on 29 points, Hull were on 39 points, we are now on 57 points (+28), Hull are on 45 (+6) an incredible 22 point overhaul.
We've actually caught Hull, Charlton, Huddersfield, Birmingham, Stoke, Middlesbrough, QPR, Shef Wed and Reading.
Incredible, remarkable, unbelievable.

Bit unfair that Arthur. I'm sure we've all made posts that could be filed in the " not my finest hour " drawer.

Hindleymon, I stressed it wasn't a dig, I've nothing against C_Latic or any of his posts, it just made me smile when I saw it.

If C_Latic is in any way offended by my post I apologise profusely in advance.

I've made countless posts that turned out to be bollocks, this one just caught my eye whilst reminiscing.

Hindleymon, for the benefit of fairness and balance, here's one of mine from MARCH of this year (beggars belief now)

Just been reading about the strife at Charlton, no matter what our thoughts on current or previous owners it appears we are still better off than many.