Hull City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Hull City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
There could be more forest fans than city fans today...

We’ll get nowt out of this.

We have some sort of agreement with them these days don't we.

We win at their place/ they win at ours.

I'd love to see Lichaj score the winner and celebrate in front of their fans, another team who think they are too big for this division.

I think we will get something from the game, favour a draw, but hope for a win. I'd really like City to put Forest in their place, as said, they seem to think they are a cut above the rest.

Forest with majority of play - they're pretty clueless near our box ...... so far!

Very poor first half, Forest slightly better - if we give them the same time and space second half as this first they must score. It can only get better.

****ing comedy goals.

Why is he taking off a striker for a midfielder?

Best team I’ve seen play here this season we’ve done well to keep em out there sharp and passing and movement is excellent fully expecting us to get beat if we don’t step it up a gear ps Martin is a waste of a place nothing has stuck to him at all and he’s not closed down or made one run or show

Martin isn't even a strikers arsehole, the bone idle, lazy **** him.

We were getting overrun in midfield, he`d already dropped Campbell back to try and counter it prior to the substitution.

Funny old game, beaten by a comedy goal and a deflected shot ..... the only way they were gonna score.

I'm Aitor Karanka, the dago Tony Pulis.

BBC says attendance 3,364. That can't be right surely?

Well Forest did bring around 2000!!

Typo, 13,000.

We gave two ****e goals away and we had nothing in attack at all. The side looked devoid of belief, like a real relegation side, which is weird given the recent run.

The biggest question for me was what was worse... The refs performance or Martin's first touch!

Second time I’ve been since September last year, that was terrible. I’m not sure their keeper had a save to make.
Could be next September before I go again.

Two joke goals otherwise they were never gonna score.

Neither were we - Campbell got nowt today.

Karanker is like a poor man's Pulis. Boring as ****, all defence, and sneaks wins (or gets given gifts like today).

Didn't think were all that bad today, just facing a team with much more money poured into it and much more strength in depth.

Hopes weren't high given that Forest have spent a lot of money on some serious talent. They weren't at their best, but they didn't need to be.

Forest deserved the win.

Forest were the best team to have visited this season.

By some distance.

I thought Blackburn were better if I’m honest. But the yardstick isn’t great as they were both playing a dreadful City side.

It’s too easy to say we lost to a good side today but individual errors apart, you gotta show more fight and desire no matter who wears the shirt and we lacked that today Imo.

They had six shots on target, two of them goals .... they never looked like scoring apart from the two spawny ****ers they got. They were the better team, that's a FACT, they never looked like scoring though.

It sounds as if Karanka sussed Bowen out, it isn't rocket science, just keep him from turning inside onto his left foot, Forest did that effectively.

It became clear to me Adkins didn't do his homework well enough on Forest. He knew Henriksen wasn't available so instead of replacing him with another midfielder he brought Martin in and left our midfield weak. Forest were far more organised than us and capitalised on our weak midfield playing a wide game and ran us ragged.

The fact that today at half-time we are pulling off an inept, slow, overweight, ponderous, lazy Chris Martin, a man who makes Will Keane seem like a viable striking option and replacing him with Kevin Stewart, pound for pound, the worst signing this club has ever made tells you not only alot about the state of todays game, but the state of this club at present.

I know we are supposed to have paid 6 m for this football impersonator but I can’t believe it’s nothing more than creative accounting if not if it’s the same people who selected Keane and Martin then something seems dodgy about the transfer policy.

Martin is so unfit its frightening. Hes an absolute embarrassment pretending to be a professional footballer. Id send him straight back to Derby tonight.

Yacob ran the game from defensive midfield.

Watching city today from the south stand on free tickets from work instead of from my normal season pass (I mean membership) seat in the north stand has made me realise how bad it's really become. Atmosphere - zero apart from the 2k forest fans. Football - well poor would be a generous word. Assam and EHAB Allam you have well and truly fucked Hull City and I hope you both rot in hell when you die (and feel free to do when you want).

Not many highlights for City fans yesterday. The penalty shout was a weak one, nice try by Fraizer to get one but the ref didn't buy it. Another disaster by Dr Wijs for the first goal, but you can't blame him for the 2nd. We struggled against probably the best side I've seen this season. Hey ho, it's only the league leaders Norwich on Tuesday and they only managed to win 4-1 at Swansea yesterday.

Forest were good, but after the first 25 mins onslaught we were getting a foothold in the game. I can see why he took Martin off at half time to try and strengthen the midfield, but feel it was the wrong decision. We just don't have good enough players to bring on.
It was another poor mistake in defence that gave them their first and an unlucky own goal that gave them their second. Martin might not be delivering the goals, but we lost our attack threat when he went off, allowing Forest an easier ride.

It was clear in the first half that we were overrun on midfield, the change was the right change. Forest looked more dangerous first half. Goals came from a sliced clearance and deflection, nothing to do with the changes.

Forest have a dominant midfield, we don’t and we’re shit going forward.

Forest hit us from the start and we had no answer to them, we had no one to take control of the game.

Sadly another game where we have failed to gain some much needed points but we must not forget that Nottingham Forest are play-off contenders and saw us a mere carcass waiting to be picked clean.

They had more than 2,000 there, my section was the fullest I have seen it this season, but a lot of them were Forest supporters.

Cheers CP. Not long back we were the worst team people had seen. Now we are seeing comments saying that are the best or one of the best.

Even among the comments saying we didn’t look likely to score that is great to read.

Starting to feel like it’s a good time to be a Forest fan and not before time.

Villa are a totally different side in an attacking sense - with Grealish, Adomah, Kodija, Abraham, Hourihane etc.

Looks like Lansbury is injured though, subbed 10 mins after coming on as a sub in their game yesterday.

They schooled us at the City Ground last year, but I think we're much stronger now & the midfield battle will be crucial... tight game & I'd certainly take a point!

I look at Villa as a free hit now, their fans will be expecting another win after putting 4 past the noeses. It's a big game but we should be playing without pressure, we'll see if that's enough!

Interested to see how Kranks lines up against undoubted fire power, if we go one down we'll need to have a plan B.

coyr

Unless we have any injuries, I can't see him changing the starting 11.

I just hope it's a case of 'after the Lord Mayor's show' for them and we make use of the extra day's rest.

Villa are a totally different side in an attacking sense - with Grealish, Adomah, Kodija, Abraham, Hourihane etc.

Looks like Lansbury is injured though, subbed 10 mins after coming on as a sub in their game yesterday.

They schooled us at the City Ground last year, but I think we're much stronger now & the midfield battle will be crucial... tight game & I'd certainly take a point!
Adomah is out injured after hobbling off yesterday!