Hugo Ekitike | Vital Football

Hugo Ekitike

keggy_keagal

Vital Football Hero
Reports this evening are that it's a done deal . 30 Million Euros plus 5 Million in add on fees.

Obligatory everyone's amazing on YouTube vid below :

I'll wait until he signs before getting carried away. I'm pleased that we aren't going for too many older players and building for the future with a mixture of talented young players. The bar has been raised at last.

Last edited:
Well I hope the powers that be have done their homework and his 12 goals are a sign of things to come

Well I hope the powers that be have done their homework and his 12 goals are a sign of things to come
I'm not getting that buzz from watching those Ekitike clips to be honest Mc.

The powers that be have my respect based on what they have done so far though so from that point of view I'm going to trust that they have done their homework.

Last edited:
The kids been well sought after so if we do sign him then it's a coup I suppose. Reminds me of when we signed Hugo Viana and most of Europe seemed to want him.

Hopefully, if done, it's a different script this time.

Well I constantly had nagging doubts whether he actually wanted to come. Positive if recent reports are true.

One for the future. Still think we need a proven goal scorer. Last thing we need is to burden this kid with expectation. He needs introduced gradually similar to Bruno.

It seems a bit surreal discussing the talents of a player who is touted as potentially to be one of the best goalscoring forwards in the future and if he is what we need.

If the rumours are true this kid can't make his fucking mind up. He wants to come one minute and doesn't the next, personally I'd fuck him off and go for someone else.

If the rumours are true this kid can't make his fucking mind up. He wants to come one minute and doesn't the next, personally I'd fuck him off and go for someone else.
Any young footballers who think they will find a better club, with better supporters and a better project than ours are entitled to their thick as pig shit opinion.

If the rumours are true of course :grinning: