Huddersfield........ | Page 9 | Vital Football

Huddersfield........

I owe FC Bears a bit of an apology as Dowell played part of the game on the right rather than as a no 10......and he interchanged with Cantwell.

Hi sminky, i pay a guy £17.99 through paypal and i had to download an app onto the 4k firestick which then enables me to get all sky tv channels, all live sports including lots thst are not on sky, plus Plex which is like Netflix but better as it has more new release films etc on it too.

Thanks FY. Sorry for not acknowledging your reply. Been a busy week with my daughter and partner staying. I will bear the 4K fire stick in mind. Is the £17.99 a one off payment? .....Sorry I have no idea though I have seen the name of a chap on Facebook, who offers this service.

I saw a few supporters had watched on hesgoal last weekend, which I always used last season, so will try that first on Saturday. It was a good picture on iFollow, but the commentary was delayed by a few seconds. I think I could sync it better.
Having already shelled out for 4 away home and away memberships, I don’t really want to pay any more than I need.

Thanks FY. Sorry for not acknowledging your reply. Been a busy week with my daughter and partner staying. I will bear the 4K fire stick in mind. Is the £17.99 a one off payment? .....Sorry I have no idea though I have seen the name of a chap on Facebook, who offers this service.

I saw a few supporters had watched on hesgoal last weekend, which I always used last season, so will try that first on Saturday. It was a good picture on iFollow, but the commentary was delayed by a few seconds. I think I could sync it better.
Having already shelled out for 4 away home and away memberships, I don’t really want to pay any more than I need.
Hi sminky. No its £17.99 p/m until to wish to end it any time, no contract. Its not totally above so be carful if you choose someone random, my guy was recommend by someone whos used it for over a year.

Hi sminky. No its £17.99 p/m until to wish to end it any time, no contract. Its not totally above so be carful if you choose someone random, my guy was recommend by someone whos used it for over a year.

Thanks for the advice FY. I always like to research these things thoroughly before parting with my cash!