Huddersfield........ | Page 8 | Vital Football

Huddersfield........

Is that the one we won 3-2? 4-2? under Lambert? I said to my brother I will make the supreme sacrifice of going for a leak so that we could score (Elliott?)the third and thats exactly when we scored!

As we were struggling to get a goal, I thought I would make the supreme sacrifice of going for a leak and guess what its happened a second time!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I cannot believe it!

It felt like we never really got out of 1st gear. Skipp was good. Pukki still looked a bit off but i loved his assist. He also had another chance but again tried to get idah in. Godfrey looked so much better and if we lost him we would lose the pace in the central defence.

Good result today - not the greatest performance, but the sign of a good side to win when you don’t play well, and by all accounts have two stonewall penalties turned down for you too (the Aarons one even the Huddersfield players stopped because they thought it was!)

Don’t think Krul had a save to make? What a difference having that first choice CB partnership of Zim and Godfrey makes, and Skipp looks a very tidy DM too. Probably the most pleasing today the clean sheet.

Preston next week, a good first fixture at home. They like to play open football, so while they could get at us, should give us more room to attack.

Good result today - not the greatest performance, but the sign of a good side to win when you don’t play well, and by all accounts have two stonewall penalties turned down for you too (the Aarons one even the Huddersfield players stopped because they thought it was!)

Don’t think Krul had a save to make? What a difference having that first choice CB partnership of Zim and Godfrey makes, and Skipp looks a very tidy DM too. Probably the most pleasing today the clean sheet.

Preston next week, a good first fixture at home. They like to play open football, so while they could get at us, should give us more room to attack.

The cunning plan of losing at Luton gives us a week without a game while
PNE are at Derby in the League Cup on Tuesday.

I wouldn’t exactly call that a tap in. However I agree with your mom assessment.