McLean

Cantwell
Dowell
Hernandez

Pukki

Subs

McGovern - Idah - Hugill - Gibson - Mumba - Skipp - Placheta
Skipp instead of Teabag and Placheta instead of Todd

Id rather skipp played, and id play godfrey in place of tettey, and gibson next to zimbo. Godfrey is a CDM and a lot more mobile than tettey and a better in the air.

BB .... Holty got our first and Elliot got the second and third. Yes I was there in the open end at Stockport and Holty scored at the end right in front of me !

Big season for DF. Prob the first time he has been with us that we hace been labelled as favourites to go up and one the big clubs also first time he has had a big squad and will have to use his management skills.

I not saying this as fact just throwing it out there do you think we might get a few Leroy fers (nor wanting to be here and thus not wanting to play) or will DF not play anyone who isn't committed?

From what I've seen in pics everyone looks happy.

It will be very interested what the players do when we go a goal down in a game...will heads drop or will we have that same attitude from the championship winning season.

I'm surprised Rupp is even in match day squad. What does he offer? I think DF sees him as versatile. I'm surprised no back up right back or left back.

Just talking to a mate and he think DF is seeing Rupp as the back up left and right back.