Huddersfield v Fulham | Vital Football

Huddersfield v Fulham

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
Two terrible teams they make us look like Brazil cant see past those two and Cardiff being relegated

You're a brave man if you watched those two play each other mick.
Agree with what you are saying,we are crap, but are the best team in the current bottom seven IMO.
Because of that I stand by my assertion that we will not be relegated.

Amazing to think Mitro has scored 2 goals fewer than our team yet our goal difference is 11 better. When he gets service, he is good but like all teams at the bottom, quality is spasmodic. Maybe there is something to be said for boring football when you on't get investment.

I watched half an hour of it and I have never seen 2 worse teams in the top division. If we can't finish above them we should give up.

Cardiff and Brighton aren't good but we failed to beat them, so I would not count your chickens.

Cardiff and Brighton aren't good but we failed to beat them, so I would not count your chickens.
True Owl, but I believe Rafa's tactics will mean we take points from teams that are better than us on paper.

Watford being a good example,plus I think we will do better away from home.

I don't think Watford is the best example PM

I reckon Rafas tactics would have seen us with a point at best if he'd ben left to his own devices