Huddersfield Town | Page 8 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is needed is for Horton or Makepeace to ask them whether or not they have recommenced dialogue with Huddersfield since Tuesday and are considering an improved offer ( as per the current ITK rumours doing the rounds) or if they remain committed to Lincoln and therefore can state categorically they aren’t going to Huddersfield. Bet the question doesn’t get asked though.

It doesn’t need asking. Messageboard gossip and bookies odds does not justify asking a question that’s already been answered in my opinion.

What is needed is for Horton or Makepeace to ask them whether or not they have recommenced dialogue with Huddersfield since Tuesday and are considering an improved offer ( as per the current ITK rumours doing the rounds) or if they remain committed to Lincoln and therefore can state categorically they aren’t going to Huddersfield. Bet the question doesn’t get asked though.

Probably will not be asked because it has already been stated that they have turned them down and again a question based upon another social media forum will not make DC/NC happy chappies.
Also I think we all know they will not go mid-season plus have they 'audited' Huddersfield yet.

So who will be coaching and annoying the ref today from our side?. Are they not gonna tell us who will be taking over our team. They all sound like bloody Mystic Megs!

Well if they're there today nothing needs asking as West Yorkshire friends believe they're unveiled at 5pm

Danny has always come across as a genuine person who likes to do things the correct way. The only time I will be worried about all this is if we announce we were going to have a press conference. I feel that DC would want to say I'm leaving rather than just jumping ship.

It doesn’t need asking. Messageboard gossip and bookies odds does not justify asking a question that’s already been answered in my opinion.

Disagree...it’s a different question...’Have you had dialogue with Huddersfield since we spoke on Tuesday.....have they offered you a different deal to the one you initially rejected?’. If they haven’t, it’s a really easy question to answer.

Danny has always come across as a genuine person who likes to do things the correct way. The only time I will be worried about all this is if we announce we were going to have a press conference. I feel that DC would want to say I'm leaving rather than just jumping ship.
Me too

The others are catching up to him, not much but they are.
Danny now 1/3, Stendel 7/1 and Adkins 8/1.

Posted yesterday on the Hudd board -

"I live and work in Lincoln and know someone who is high up at Lincoln City who said that the Cowley brothers were in talks all day yesterday and were told they cannot be paid any more than what they are currently paid and Lincoln are worried about them now leaving, he was 80% sure they are on their way."

"I live and work in Lincoln and know someone who is high up at Lincoln City who said that the Cowley brothers were in talks all day yesterday and were told they cannot be paid any more than what they are currently paid and Lincoln are worried about them now leaving, he was 80% sure they are on their way."
Pity nobody on this board knows “someone who is high up” lol
Whilst not giving any credence to the story I think the only way we give the boys more money has to be linked to an increase in the compensation so that effectively we would get our money back

He must have asked someone who lives at the stop of steep hill? The rest of Lincolnshire is pretty flat!

Status
Not open for further replies.