Huddersfield Town | Page 6 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the 'interview' with Danny, all Danny says is that Lincoln is a great club and it isn't time to leave. Although that could have been lifted bodily from any other interview he has given during the last three years.

That does not suggest they have even spoken to any other club, let alone have compensation and wages agreed.

Yeah I thought that, double speak at its best lol!
In other words they aren't leaving and the wendies and terriers will end up with foreign head coaches yet again no doubt.
Same rag says Wenger is looking to return to football management now he's got over leaving Arsenal.
Maybi't Tarrn should ger' ont phone and giv him a call. Tha nos, sethee.

Still just under 3 years left on their deals here?

I suspect it's in their contract that they can talk to any higher division club.

Well after reading some of the Hudders forum, apparently the Cowleys had an interview for t’job over the weekend. I was wondering if it was before, during or after the Fleetwood game? ?.
He was talking a lot to a bloke in black all through the game. It was quite animated at times.

He was talking a lot to a bloke in black all through the game. It was quite animated at times.

yeah,i see him standing between the dugouts most Saturdays,quite close to the touchline listening to Hortin`s commentary on his radio.
Why doesn`t someone get him to take his seat in the Selenity stand like everybody else and stop giving it the large one!

Daniel Stendl now odds on. I knew ten bob on someone else would throw Skybet off the scent!

In this current football environment in order for the Cowleys to succeed and get a top footballing job they are going to have to change their surnames by deed poll to something "european" sounding and get foreign passports and then it will be a walkover at any job interview.

Reading DC's line again r.e. Huddersfield, you can read it both ways really i.e. did speak to them but decided against it, or didn't and decided against it.

If Lincoln are approached and the compensation fee is agreed, I would imagine the agreement is to allow DC to talk to that club. The conversation might have lasted three minutes.

The Huddersfield branch of the family aren't surprised the Cowleys weren't interested, they're expecting some very poor offering to end up with the gig.

... but I read it on the Internet!
Nobody has any idea really do they? I think it was easier before social media and we could just believe the papers were telling truth when the news came out, rather than just speculating and making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.