Huddersfield Town | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
I see that Wagner has left the managers job at Huddersfield. It also seems that their solution to where they are is going to be Sam Allardyce.
Really is this the best they can come up with??

Oh well at least The Cowley's aren't being linked with it and Danny moves up another place in the managers length at club list. 18th now I think

The Cowleys are on their way up. They're on the way down.
My boss was a season ticket holder at Town and constantly takes the mickey out of the Imps. I've told him to make the most of it because hopefully there'll be only be one division between us next season.

I see that Wagner has left the managers job at Huddersfield. It also seems that their solution to where they are is going to be Sam Allardyce.
Really is this the best they can come up with??

Oh well at least The Cowley's aren't being linked with it and Danny moves up another place in the managers length at club list. 18th now I think

Danny is 19th longest serving with Wagner gone!

I don't warm to 'uddersfield' fans at all, arrogant lot with ideas above their station. Remind me of a certain set of fans not a million miles away from us.

Wagner to Allardyce, I can't think of a bigger step backwards. Would completely destroy the identity they've built up over the last few years. I feel for Wagner, seems like a real gentleman, but the pressure was obviously taking its toll.

A Huddersfield-supporting colleague of mine has mentioned the Cowleys as a future target of his.

Good job he/she isn't part of the decision making process then! We can't have clubs thinking of or targeting The Cowleys. Indeed all other clubs should forget about them and erase from their thoughts completely :grinning:.

I don't warm to 'uddersfield' fans at all, arrogant lot with ideas above their station. Remind me of a certain set of fans not a million miles away from us.

They are quite an obnoxious bunch, arn't they.

As a Kirklees Council tax payer I resent all the money the Council spent on changing all the signs in and out of the borough to remind everyone its the home of a Premiership club.

Furthermore I know quite a few folk who before 'they' were promoted to the Premiership you could have been forgiven in thinking that Huddersfield didn't have a football team. All of sudden they became die hard season tix holders, go figure.

They are quite an obnoxious bunch, arn't they.

As a Kirklees Council tax payer I resent all the money the Council spent on changing all the signs in and out of the borough to remind everyone its the home of a Premiership club.

Furthermore I know quite a few folk who before 'they' were promoted to the Premiership you could have been forgiven in thinking that Huddersfield didn't have a football team. All of sudden they became die hard season tix holders, go figure.

I hope they kept the old signs,they will need them in a few months time.

There may be a few current SB season ticket holders who seemed to have forgotten where the ground was before DC arrived. We need all the bandwagon jumpers we can get if we are going to continue to grow, we just need to make sure they stay onboard when the road gets bumpy.

I lived there for years and still know many. They are totally the opposite.....

- unless there's a new generation of 'plastics' with a sense of entitlement of course?

I lived there for years and still know many. They are totally the opposite.....

- unless there's a new generation of 'plastics' with a sense of entitlement of course?

I have lived in the Huddersfield area for 30 plus years and they are the most obnoxious supporters on the Planet.