Huddersfield Town | Page 11 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

Brentford go to Preston and if they get another draw and we get revenge on Derby we would be 19 points ahead with them only able to get max of 18.

Swansea are 18 points behind and if they draw at Millwall in early kick off
and we will at Derby that would put us 20 ahead with them only able to get maximum of 18.

Could be up with 5 games to go.

Yes and will webber and co still say we were unprepared if we have another lacklustre transfer window in the summer!?!?

Whats the point of putting on subs and play for time with useless short passes back and forth - surely the subs deserve to be played with the same intensity as the first half and not just be making the numbers up - how do they get to show their talents

May be the players who have not been sub'd are knackered, so they appreciate a slower pace?

Bloody superb win tonight, a total joy to watch really as most of this season has been. What a massive shame we couldn’t have been there in person to celebrate that first half of football in particular, Buendia and Cantwell were sublime.

Promotion has been done for weeks, and the title is now all but sealed.
Time to get revenge on Derby this weekend for their ridiculously lucky win they had at Carrow Road in September!

Also impressed by young Omobamidele at the back, looks a good prospect but would temper expectations a tad. Only a few games into his pro career, going to be ups and downs to come as he gets experience (I fancy a loan for a season next year would do him the world of good, week in week out at a championship team)

Surely we cant keep hold of emi can we?! Hes unplayable at this lvl, insane amount of talent, whats his worth? 40m?
Problem is, NCFC is still a business and players also want to make money (especially their 10 % sales fee). TBH, I dont blame them trying to get good deals for themselves and their families. (thats what I do). What is a shame is that all sales should compulsory include the option to loan back until the end of their outstanding contract.