Huddersfield Town | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
So it looks like emi will be out for the game DF says after blood swelling his ankle at h/t of the PNE game, poxy ref didnt protect enough.

so max to replace mumba, will steipy replace dowell? Onel to replace Emi?

Yup, Max will come back in and Onel in for Emi for me , but this is now a massive game and whoever comes in has got to play at 100 per cent for the whole game and make sure we win it . I expect the boys to be up for it and do it

Always a worry without Emi where our creativity will come from plus crucial goals, town will no doubt come for a draw

It will be a big chance for Onel. I believe there is still a lot to come from him and this could be his time. Krul, Airons, Omi, Grant, Gio, Skipp, Sorenson (he will play KM), Onel, Cantwell, Dowell, Teemu

It will be a big chance for Onel. I believe there is still a lot to come from him and this could be his time. Krul, Airons, Omi, Grant, Gio, Skipp, Sorenson (he will play KM), Onel, Cantwell, Dowell, Teemu
I agree totally but think he may drop dowell for steipy

You are probably right FY. Which do you prefer ?
I actually thought steipy played well when he came, held the ball up well and laid off some nice passes, but hes been so poor since we last went up. Dowell im really disappointed in so far, hes been inj a lot but im not what to make of him so far. Neither of them im over on tbh, how about you?

I actually thought steipy played well when he came, held the ball up well and laid off some nice passes, but hes been so poor since we last went up. Dowell im really disappointed in so far, hes been inj a lot but im not what to make of him so far. Neither of them im over on tbh, how about you?
There was a time , a while ago now that i preferred Super Mario in the number 10 role but he has gone right off the boil for me. I think even Jacob Sorenson could do a job, i really like his tenacity. If i had to choose between stupyman and dowell then probably the latter.

Will Placheta get a chance again this season do we think?

A while ago I'd have said play vrancic if no emi as vrancic offers that piece of skill we lack when emi our but he has been poor and so lightweight.

I'd go with Hernandez and Cantwell out wide but that normally means Cantwell ends up on the right and that never seems to work and have McLean in number 10 allowing Sorensen and Skipp in CM.

We could go Cantwell in number 10 with two out and out wingers with Placheta and Hernandez.

Seems to me that quite a few of the wonderful Mr Webber’s signings are not highly rated , including by DF who is depending heavily on the old guard this season