Huddersfield Town (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town (a): Ticket Information

2,066 tickets, plus eight for wheelchair users, have been allocated for us. Seems a tad on the low side, especially from the original suggestion of 2,400.

What's a team sheet for Halifax vs Lincoln got to do with it?!
Absolutely nothing. I was left this from a colleague who obviously thought it was Huddersfield. I recognised a couple of Hudds players too but you're correct. It's Halifax.Hitting

Plenty of empty seats for sure - no 19k this time around. But, what will segragation and the Rozza's have to say?

I think it will be the same as the Blackburn match last August where the club were just delighted City fans were turning up as the home ones couldn't be bothered. Police probably won't be there in any real numbers

I think it will be the same as the Blackburn match last August where the club were just delighted City fans were turning up as the home ones couldn't be bothered. Police probably won't be there in any real numbers

You may well be right.

I have just literally taken a call from a mate who is in the know and who tells me that its only pay on the gate for Town fans. He further tells me the Kilner Bank and the lower North stands will be shut for the game. But bizarrely half of the South Stand which houses' the away fans is available to Town fans.

You may well be right.

I have just literally taken a call from a mate who is in the know and who tells me that its only pay on the gate for Town fans. He further tells me the Kilner Bank and the lower North stands will be shut for the game. But bizarrely half of the South Stand which houses' the away fans is available to Town fans.

That will just lead to some City fans being among the home supporters. Appreciate that to cut down on stewards not all the ground would be available but they need to re-think that one if it is the case

will an extra allocation be available?
The stand we're in holds around 4000 but it's split in half for their fans too. So an extra allocation would mean splitting us up or moving them out. If we get/need one.
This stand has easily the best acoustics in the ground and is why their fans are now it too.

Well, I've bought my ticket, I just need to work out how I'm getting there. The coach is looking likely!

Well, I've bought my ticket, I just need to work out how I'm getting there. The coach is looking likely!

It is Ashton Tours for you, as there is no way of way of returning to Lincoln on a weekday evening using public transport. Of zero consulation there used to be a direct train, if one wanted a tour of South Yorkshire and had a spare three hours.

Got mine at 7pm, trigger finger was well warmed up. And again at 7:30pm for Southend in Upper 6.

It is Ashton Tours for you, as there is no way of way of returning to Lincoln on a weekday evening using public transport. Of zero consulation there used to be a direct train, if one wanted a tour of South Yorkshire and had a spare three hours.

Don't worry, I'm aware of the fact that the train wasn't an option.