Huddersfield at Man City | Vital Football

Huddersfield at Man City

eye_nose_hat

Vital Squad Member
So Huddersfield managed a 0-0 draw at Manchester city, I didn't see the game but I'm 100% convinced they didn't sit deep, sit off them and not press them at all.

Amazing what you can achieve if you have belief and give it a right go and not act like you've lost even before the game has kicked off.

5-0 didn't help the goal difference did it? What exactly is this back 5 meant to give us? We can't score and we still concede! Carvalhal doesn't appear to be the brightest does he? Please send him on his way after Sunday....please.

I think Carlos was afraid to open up away from home because he did so at Brighton and we lost 4-1.
Man City, I was there, we were like scared rabbits caught in car headlights. Gave them to much respect instead of getting stuck in.

I think Carlos was afraid to open up away from home because he did so at Brighton and we lost 4-1.
Man City, I was there, we were like scared rabbits caught in car headlights. Gave them to much respect instead of getting stuck in.

but he was stupid at Brighton. He was too early with changes and made too many too quickly. Tactically he's not very good and like the Sheffield Wednesday fans said, he bottles the big games, and he was also very negative after his first season with them. I don't want that here

but he was stupid at Brighton. He was too early with changes and made too many too quickly. Tactically he's not very good and like the Sheffield Wednesday fans said, he bottles the big games, and he was also very negative after his first season with them. I don't want that here

Agree. He can make up all the excuses he wants but our form wasn't Europa league position form at all, he's deluded. We'd have finished on 44 points on a full season but the way things were going, we hardly looked like scoring again, let alone winning.