Hudders and Wolves | Vital Football

Hudders and Wolves

Kentbee

Vital Reserves Team
Bad few days at GP. Both similar in that we got out fought, pressed and bullied into submission.

Tonight was awful, worst performance I can remember for a long while, we looked like a lower league side out of our depth. We knew some players were tired so why persist with them . Henry and Jota looked off the pace particularly.

Let's hope we can pull something out of the bag against Burton and a much needed rest.

What can you say about last night? We made a poor side look great. Could have been a lot more.
Too many had off nights, including Jota, and yes at times I wondered why Henry was not replaced with Barbet who can at least open things up with his long passes.
KK finally did something worth remembering with a great little flick to Colin for our goal, but other than that it was the usual nothing much but a couple of runs and passes. Vibe won the "Hide the Brentford shirt" competition. Another third division player we could do without if we get any quality in. He seems to think his two goals warrant him a couple of easy games.
We were bloody awful. But you have to question the mentality of a manager who waits til the sixty minute mark to make the first substitution when it's obvious long before that we needed a change. He seems to make his substitution decisions before the match and stick to plan rather than as a reaction.

Agree about the subs, should have changed things earlier, even at half time in spite of us being ahead. I thought it was a game to give Hoffman a go to hold the ball up front, something we badly needed... but what do I know!!!!