HSBC | Page 2 | Vital Football

HSBC

Juan Mourep - 25/1/2014 16:58

kefkat - 25/1/2014 15:56

I won't change banks. I have never had any problem like that.

That's how it is for me.

Oh that's okay then, as long as they treat you alright that's all that matters, isn't it? :14:

I would be in constant change of everything as would we all if we changed everytime something happened with 1 of the banks.

I can tell you horror stories about all banks, from friends and what they have had to deal with too.

I have to have a bank account so I will stay where I am.

As for the undertone of as long as I am alright-you don't know me to make that assumption.

I do my fair share to be of use to others, however I am not going to change my bank just because of what is happening to others. I would never have a bank account/gas electric etc. if I did as would none of us.

If you wish to change that is entirely your choice

Juan Mourep - 25/1/2014 16:58

kefkat - 25/1/2014 15:56

I won't change banks. I have never had any problem like that.

That's how it is for me.

Oh that's okay then, as long as they treat you alright that's all that matters, isn't it? :14:

Yes.It is all that matters.
I`m also with HSBC and i won`t be changing banks,because I`ve never had a problem with them in my 30 years of dealing with them and when it comes to my financial affairs,I`ll decide,as will Kefkat where we bank.
Banks may be outrageous,but so is your statement above.
What gives you the right to deride someone`s decision where they bank ?

Must admit I was surprised when Santander came out worst in customer services. Despite that, I've never had a problem, quite the reverse, so I choose to stay.

I haven't changed banks, the baks keep changing on me. Started as a building society national provincial, then abbey national, then abbey now Santander

The Fear - 26/1/2014 14:05

I haven't changed banks, the baks keep changing on me. Started as a building society national provincial, then abbey national, then abbey now Santander

Exactly

Well Kefkat and Clubpaver you're a real asset to HSBC in helping them launder their cartel money

:17:

Not really but you are supporting them...

I use them.I don`t support them.
Principals and morals are abundant with me,but this,I`m afraid is a load of bollocks

Clubpaver - 26/1/2014 16:49

I use them.I don`t support them.
Principals and morals are abundant with me,but this,I`m afraid is a load of bollocks

Wont you just think of the children...

:122:

Right now CDX,all I`m thinking about is my roast pork sunday lunch,with some crispy crackling and hot mustard ! :17:

Clubpaver - 26/1/2014 17:00

Right now CDX,all I`m thinking about is my roast pork sunday lunch,with some crispy crackling and hot mustard ! :17:

I need to find somewhere near me that does that over here... I miss the Sunday roast...

I don`t mean to rub your nose in it,but (ah bollocks,yes i do :17: ).That was lovely.Baked creamy leaks,roast spuds,carrots,cabbage,roast pork,crackling,broccoli,beans,peas,parsnips,sprouts and my Mum`s special gravy.
Bostin.
The yanks can`t match it CDX.

Ahhh Paver you're killing me Im gona have to learn a new dish to prepare so... Its past time I learned how to do an oul roast...

Clubpaver - 26/1/2014 12:34

Banks may be outrageous,but so is your statement above.
What gives you the right to deride someone`s decision where they bank ?

I may be outrageous, I regularly court controversy, I'm also a sarcastic git, guilty as charged.

I don't follow the PC brigade, I say it as I see it, and I do definitely have the right to give my opinion on someone else's opinion, and in my opinion the "I'm all right Jack" mentality is everything that is wrong in this world.

If we all expected businesses we deal with to behave in a proper manner and we all withdrew our custom if they didn't, what do you think that would do to customer service and end product?

If we all refused to pay taxes for as long as the Government was waging it's illegal war, how much longer do you think that atrocity would last?

The world could change overnight, united we have tremendous power, but as long as those who are "comfortable" don't join in, nothing will change.

So I say again, the "well I'm alright" attitude is what is wrong in this world, and I will make no apologies for attacking that mindset.

Juan Mourep - 27/1/2014 03:45

I may be outrageous, I regularly court controversy, I'm also a sarcastic git, guilty as charged.

Make a good tattoo for you that!

Tempted to put in random quotes...! lol