HRH | Page 2 | Vital Football

HRH

She has stated her reasons for tweeting what she did it wasn’t to blame anyone as such just to highlight that sexism is alive and well in this country in 2019 I’ve had dialogue with her she’s certainly no attention seeker imo
Or maybe she’s just a figment of my imagination

'Not an attention seeker' seems a bit strange Bully, if she's going to ignore all the instances of inequalities in life and then choose to post this particular one all over the internet. Seems to me that's exactly the intention. But thats cynical me.

No it’s not rumour or hearsay the woman in question put a tweet out about it yesterday she was moved away from the boxes she served for the last 2 yrs every match cos the prince was in one of them,now there’s nothing atm to say he insisted on this it looks like it may have been a decision taken by the club but even if it is it doesn’t sit well with me we are a family club and that includes women if he wants to be a part of it then he needs to start accepting they are equal here,as for their beliefs on this it’s one of the main reasons I can’t accept them we are all equal and should be treat so
Call that rascist if you like but for me their attitude is unacceptable and shouldn’t be tolerated in this country we shouldn’t bend over backwards to please them they should accept our laws here as we have to accept theirs if we visit their country
The sooner he fucks off the better for me money or no money
:rant: Rant over
couldnt agree more,they are a fuckin in human neanderthal disgrace to the world ,there ways and laws to women especially need to fuck of right back to where they came from.

No it’s not rumour or hearsay the woman in question put a tweet out about it yesterday

Must be true if it is on Twitter :yawning:
'Not an attention seeker' seems a bit strange Bully, if she's going to ignore all the instances of inequalities in life and then choose to post this particular one all over the internet. Seems to me that's exactly the intention. But thats cynical me.

I don't think it is cynical at all, Twitter is designed for attention seeking. If it wasn't then it wouldn't count and display the number of likes and retweets that you get.

Not wishing to make light of the situation but, maybe, HRH has become more wary of people in general.

After all, he was once accosted by a bloke in an airport lounge sobbing about being 'unlucky' and ended up with half a football club and a bloke who lied to him as a partner:cool::eek!:

BTW I appreciate that HRH is a less than frequent visitor to BDBL but, surely, this issue must have come to light on previous visits so why now has it come to the fore?

Not wishing to make light of the situation but, maybe, HRH has become more wary of people in general.

After all, he was once accosted by a bloke in an airport lounge sobbing about being 'unlucky' and ended up with half a football club and a bloke who lied to him as a partner:cool::eek!:

BTW I appreciate that HRH is a less than frequent visitor to BDBL but, surely, this issue must have come to light on previous visits so why now has it come to the fore?
Don’t think he’s been in a box before he’s always been in the directors suite in the south stand and so much easier to direct waiting staff all over,the boxes have the same staff by the looks of it for every game
Not everyone uses twitter for attention seeking I certainly don’t and I use it far more than Facebook

A woman who works a particular area at Bramall Lane was moved yesterday because the bog roll prince would not be served by a woman. The fact he actually thinks likes this is bad enough but the fact the club just caved in to his wishes is just as bad if not worse imo,I don’t care how much money he can or can not bring in I don’t want the bigoted twat in my club the sooner he fucks off the better
Stuff his money up his arse and plug it in with one of his bog rolls. Don’t want him at my Blades!!! ??

Don’t think he’s been in a box before he’s always been in the directors suite in the south stand and so much easier to direct waiting staff all over,the boxes have the same staff by the looks of it for every game
Not everyone uses twitter for attention seeking I certainly don’t and I use it far more than Facebook
Cheers Bully

HRH is a more frequent visitor to BDBL than thee Mr Staway brainbox that's for sure.:yes: UTCB

Now now children we’re all blades today aren’t we (and I don’t want to hear any he started it bollox ! )
Come on Bully, you know one of us is a bigger Blade than the rest of us put together

it would be soooo reassuring for him for everyone to acknowledge the fact - the sort of therapy that the needy crave

Now now children we’re all blades today aren’t we (and I don’t want to hear any he started it bollox ! )
Magnificent support from us TRUE BLADES at Hull,wor a win,Didsy terrifc again as was Enda,we strolled through 2nd half. Well done to Brentford very good win.We move on to Ipswich nar and surely we can get 30k into BDBL for this one. UTCB