Howay Then Have A Punt | Vital Football

Howay Then Have A Punt

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
With rumours flying around linking every footballer who has 2 legs with Newcastle at the moment pick a player who you would like to see wearing the black n white stripes next season. For me the one who I would like to see playing here is Sigurdsen ( probably spelt wrong ).A big price tag but has big experience to go with it.We need a midfielder with class and he certainly has it in abundance.

Hmm. Good post.

I'll start with where I think we'll bring in players; then fill in the blanks a bit later.

Left-Back
Center-Back
Right-Back
Defensive-Mid
Attacking-Mid
Winger
(Pacey) Striker

+ replace any first-teamer we let go. (The ones I outline we will largely be made up by letting go of fringe).

Said it before but id try for Fabregas and it would fit in with an English speaking spine with premier league experience. His price would be around £20m although the wages may be an issue.

I'm not sure you're aware of a tit called Mike Ashley, they'll be players of note linked before the season ticket renewal, nobody of note here after the transfer window's closed. We all know his MO by now for Christs sake.

It is likely to include at least one player from Citeh, and one player from Chelsea. The striker is likely to come from Chelsea I would say - Baty or Col. Abrahams.

It will be Benitez choice, not Ashley's. Otherwise Benitez wouldn't be here now.

"It will be Benitez choice, not Ashley's. Otherwise Benitez wouldn't be here now."

You know this how ?

In the words of PK Ashley is a tit.

That makes Benitez a huge nipple and his admires the recipients of it's sour content.

I know this, by the fact that he is still our manager.

It will have been one of his conditions.

You think Benitez in that way? Well, that's up to you.

I have a lot of respect for the man, and his achievements.

Now, are you going to add to the content of the post, or, as usual, just detract from it?

Don't know what I was detracting from ?
I was countering your usual bullshit. :81:

Here's a fact, Ashley publicly slated Benitez in a national newspaper,I won't go into details as you already know the story.

I'm sure it wasn't one of his conditions yet he is still here,that's not what I think,it's a fact.

With rumours flying around linking every footballer who has 2 legs with Newcastle at the moment pick a player who you would like to see wearing the black n white stripes next season. For me the one who I would like to see playing here is Sigurdsen ( probably spelt wrong ).A big price tag but has big experience to go with it.We need a midfielder with class and he certainly has it in abundance.

Was the post.

NOTHING about Ashley, in it. Or about Benitez, either.

So why:

In the words of PK Ashley is a tit.

That makes Benitez a huge nipple and his admires the recipients of it's sour content.

:34:

'Fact'. Prove it. You've just postulated, that it's 'fact' that Benitez having control over transfers is not so; and not involved in why he is still at the helm. Prove it.

I am saying it 'is key' to why he is still here. I have no proof of this (and don't claim it), as I don't know what his contract specifies - but I suspect I'm very close to the truth here.

You're a GRADE 'A' tool, lad.

Go on - prove it.

Instead of getting all hysterical read my post again.

It's a fact that Benitez is still at SDU.

As you were.

"NOTHING about Ashley, in it. Or about Benitez, either."

Are you really that thick ?

Everything regarding our club is about Ashley and his employees.

Is Saviola still playing? Will believe that Benitez gets the funds and players he wants when it happens.

So, you think all the transfers so far, are Ashley's then??

'That thick', Piemag. That coming from someone who can't follow the aim of the post.

I do alright, thanks; travel the world, work 6 months of the year tops. 'Cos 'I'm thick'.

But have people way, way smarter than you from around the world, working for me, on groundbreaking lifesaving technology.

You keep flippin' those burgers!

Now. Are you going to answer what Laz put? Or just continue to talk utter shit? Your going on 'ignore' in either case. Retard.

"So, you think all the transfers so far, are Ashley's then??
Nah ,Sels for example, has Benitez stamped all over it."
Ashley did let us all know what he thought though.

"But have people way, way smarter than you from around the world, working for me, on groundbreaking lifesaving technology.
You keep flippin' those burgers! "

Good for you,a bit snooty attempting to put down people who flip burgers down though.
Are you that insecure ?

"Now. Are you going to answer what Laz put? "

I don't participate in fantasy football type discussions.
If you could just manage to calm yourself down,you will realise I was actually responding to the following bullshit........

"It will be Benitez choice, not Ashley's. Otherwise Benitez wouldn't be here now."

"Your going on 'ignore' in either case. Retard."

I hope none of your highly intelligent international team of workers read this forum,it would not be very motivating for them to see just how thick their boss really is.