How to fix the Scully Conundrum? | Page 5 | Vital Football

How to fix the Scully Conundrum?

I think we might still have Rogers next season as he isn't good enough for the Championship just yet & MA could develop him into a better player than he is now given more time.
But he was thoughtless trying to get on the scoresheet when passing to Morton would have given City a 2-0 lead.

On Morton, I think it's just been one of them seasons for him. Late finishing last season, late starting pre-season, late move here, disrupted by injury for a large part and pretty much as soon as he comes back he's thrown into a role he has little or no experience in.

He's clearly not a back to goal striker but he's been thrown into the deep end with it. I'm sure he'd much prefer to be in a Johnson/Rogers role.

On Morton, I think it's just been one of them seasons for him. Late finishing last season, late starting pre-season, late move here, disrupted by injury for a large part and pretty much as soon as he comes back he's thrown into a role he has little or no experience in.

He's clearly not a back to goal striker but he's been thrown into the deep end with it. I'm sure he'd much prefer to be in a Johnson/Rogers role.

He is pretty much all we have got at the moment to spearhead the line, so we have to make do and mend. He should have definitely bagged one today though, he isn't going to get many better chances than that one (along with Rogers).