How to end the season. | Vital Football

How to end the season.

suffolknwot

Vital Football Hero
With a lack of the FL paper ive turned to reading more of The NFL paper ( readly ) lots of talk about how to end the campaign, the lower pyramid have cancelled, leaving the top few to vote on calling it off unaware of what the poll will contain, but they WILL then have a poll to decide what happens with the up's and down's.

Personally I think the best solution would be " points per game " either that or the "pools Panel / computer" . Looking at this prediction below how would you feel if this was the method.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 15.15.17.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-18 at 15.15.28.png

Its nearly finished they've had a break plus the one in February they are young fit men test them all and finish it asap

There must be some unalterable principles underlying the decision. The Nobbers must have no chance of promotion and The Murderers must either be relegated or have their points deduction carried over.

But if they finished it now, would the existing promotion and relegation positions stand? Whilst I would be happy for Bolton to be relegated, I am sure that they and other clubs could legally challenge promotion or relegation determinations on that basis. And if they void the season the likes of Bolton are likely to get away with past misdemeanours.
I would prefer they complete the season if possible. The league reckon the season could ge completed in about 56 days (including the playoffs). If they started behind closed doors in early June, they could complete by mid July.
Start the new season in late August or early September.

I believe it will get completed, it has to it’s not fair on the teams that are in the positions at the top and bottom I know we’ve got nothing to play for but it would be selfish on our part to just chuck it away. I vote carry on.

Its not finished

Tomo. The chat is based on the images above where the results were generated by computer.

As it stands, clubs vote on going to a poll. But not knowing what the poll will consist of, some are unhappy as they might vote themselves, up or down without whereas they might not of agreed to a poll if the choices were known at the outset. However they finish some will be upset, but who would deny Barrow promotion and likewise Fylde relegation.