How thick can some people be? | Page 2 | Vital Football

How thick can some people be?

Darwin Awards update:

Three men had to be rescued by firefighters after getting stuck in a tumble dryer.

Essex County Fire and Rescue Service were called to a derelict laundry in Bower Hill, Epping, on Friday after the men, thought to be in their late teens, crawled into an industrial-sized dryer.

Two were in the dryer when the third's "ankles became trapped in the door" as he crawled in, the service said.

:rofl: :loser:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-54760265

I mean why, just why? 🙄

I've just bought a clothes steamer, should be quicker, less painful blah blah.

Anyway, before the reviews, were some questions. This one stood out!!!!

Question: How hot is the team?

Answer: I didn't test it,it very hot and you should be careful

My neighbours on both sides of me are what you would call "Tim's nice but dim" type

The one guy is an electrician. I wouldn't want him near our house.

Down the walk way between our houses he has always been a bugger for stacking sheets of wood there from work.

There are two pieces that have been there 5-6 years. With one thing and another I have never said anything about it until last week.

I was nearly hit by the wood coming down there on my scooter when the wind raged up. I've got sick of putting it back up over the years.

Last weekend I finally flipped when I nearly crashed my scooter cos of it again. I was raging.

I shifted it into our back garden down the side of the shed.

Went in the house and sent them a blunt text. To paraphrase, I said why I had shifted it, if he wanted it to get it by this weekend else it would be gone and not to put anymore down there.

I had a friend picking up another pile of stuff for the
tip at ours today. I told them last night it was going today if he still wanted it.

I was stunned today to see he had been for it, obviously put it at the back of his house etc. The wood won't be usable after 5-6 years out there.

Thick yup! Obviously no more wood going down the alleyway. If they dared I would move it straightaway

Last edited:
I'm still sat here thinking WTF.

Credit to the Judge really, I can only imagine wasting the Courts time is the least of his worries now this is public. I just can't think of a single excuse or reason where that would be in anyway appropriate.

Even if he thought it was a two fingers to the Court and was implying he was more important than the Judge/charge or whatever - your patient mate. Christ.