how the left has won ... | Vital Football

how the left has won ...

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
Jenny Watson is head of the Electoral Commission, which regulates party donations and organises elections. ‘Modern Militant’ Miss Watson, a former Left-wing campaigner, earns £100,000 for a three-day week and has just been given another four-year term. Her lover Andrew Puddephatt is a former Labour leader of Hackney Council.

Media regulator Ofcom (now there’s a handy lever of power) is in the suave hands of Ed Richards, previously head of ‘corporate strategy’ at the BBC.Mr Richards, you may be shocked to learn, is a former policy adviser to Tony Blair. He is a chum of the Milibands and — bingo! — James Purnell.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308301/How-Lefts-grip-Britain-tightening.html

I take your points badge, but it seems the commie leftists are mellowing as they approach middle age.And it's always been "It isn't what you know, it's who you know" hasn't it?

I think "the left" is something we need not worry about now or in the future. The more pressing and ever growing problem is the ever increases presence of Islamists (not muslims, they live quite happily within the communities). They (Islamists) have already suggested some points of Sharia Law be introduced into British law. It was turned down of course, but as their presence and influence grows, that will become the first step.

Did you know, that in one suburb in Paris, French Police are not allowed to go into as it is run by Islamists and their Sharia Law?

Does Britain still have a left? It seems to.me that British politics has followed our American cousins into have a centre-right party and a right wing party.

No politicians on the right or in the centre on undeserved money then?

I do have to laugh at the melodramatic title, the left have hardly 'won' have they!

:10:

No, but neither have they been stood against a wall and shot. And I for one, won't be happy until they are.

I will continue to wear this hat :103: yes, this one :103: until that happens.

Pride of Lions - 14/4/2013 02:40

I take your points badge, but it seems the commie leftists are mellowing as they approach middle age.And it's always been "It isn't what you know, it's who you know" hasn't it?

I think "the left" is something we need not worry about now or in the future. The more pressing and ever growing problem is the ever increases presence of Islamists (not muslims, they live quite happily within the communities). They (Islamists) have already suggested some points of Sharia Law be introduced into British law. It was turned down of course, but as their presence and influence grows, that will become the first step.

Did you know, that in one suburb in Paris, French Police are not allowed to go into as it is run by Islamists and their Sharia Law?

you bring up a valid point concerning the islamists p.o.l. as the left were the organisers of political correctness and now the man in the street is paying for it in a big way.

no longer are two people treated the same, due to the lefts way of tick boxing everything and pigeon holing. was only a few years ago, i had a leaking tap and called the council out only to be asked my gender, religion, colour and sexual preference. it got to the point where i asked if i was a black jewish female with gay feelings, would my tap stop leaking?? a duly long silence was the response on the other end of the phone.

how many times have i been in a government building or local authority to be told "hush, you cant say things like that" whilst they look over their shoulders. the left places people in positions of power and controls the mass public, as the article says about the amount in public organisations ready to use the media for its advantage (whilst picking up large salaries, some are more equal then others brothers!!).

look at what happened with the blair years, cctv everywhere, data tagged and now everyone has a profile ready to be looked at all in the name of crime *cough*

see how much the state grew under the blair/brown government, everyone reliant on the state for work through to welfare (how many were pushed over to the sick? yet blamed maggie, couldnt make it up if you tried) the more people rely on the state the more control they had, and at the same time importing people from abroad, keeping wages down and buying votes.

[/QUOTE] From Badge

you bring up a valid point concerning the islamists p.o.l. as the left were the organisers of political correctness and now the man in the street is paying for it in a big way.

no longer are two people treated the same, due to the lefts way of tick boxing everything and pigeon holing. was only a few years ago, i had a leaking tap and called the council out only to be asked my gender, religion, colour and sexual preference. it got to the point where i asked if i was a black jewish female with gay feelings, would my tap stop leaking?? a duly long silence was the response on the other end of the phone. /QUOTE/

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: