How old is Apollyon? | Page 538 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

3:31am chap? That's earlier than young Inglepop chap!
No doubt he is worried about the different possible outcomes tonight chap! I too have had sleepless nights worrying about tonight's outcomes....will it be battered sausage,fish cake and chips, fisH cake, fisH and chips or battered sausage,fisH and chips. Nervewracking chap!

Don't let them take the temperature on your forehead when you enter the supermarket because it erases your memory.

I went in for milk and a loaf and came out with a case of wine and a bottle of scotch.

Afternoon fellow raconteurs.

I have just managed to set myself free from Berts potting shed. I locked myself in after drinking his turnip wine. Ive lived on nothing but onions for the last week and took the door off the hinges with a mighty trump chaps!

I have just managed to set myself free from Berts potting shed. I locked myself in after drinking his turnip wine. Ive lived on nothing but onions for the last week and took the door off the hinges with a mighty trump chaps!
Bert asked me how his parsnip smoothies went for the drinks break in the 2nd half against Stoke chaps. Oh dear chaps...bonjour!

By the way chap how was that Mouse and Donald chap?

Have spent some time reflecting but chaps, im still sick of this shit.

Maybe even a bit more so because of football. Tbf was anyone else having a chuckle that the saudis and newcastle dont get on?

Ah just me then

This thread is always on the move with some measured and thought provoking posts.Additionally Bert and Mildred have commented on people recognising them down the street based on this thread alone chaps.Apparently there were a number of people,social distancing of course,seen gathered around her bush with masks and clippers! Wow chaps! What a cult thread chaps.