How old is Apollyon? | Page 151 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

It's like a family on here chaps! Well done fellas. Cracking post Sniffer Dog ....you should post more often.

Just come back from 5 aside footie chaps and Tom Kerridge is making saffron fisH cakes chaps. Cracking fellas.

Cracking work last night chaps, really enjoyed reading back on all the posts this morning.

I went to an accountants dinner last night and I'm not even an accountant so you can imagine how boring it was. All that was keeping me going was the meal and this is what was served:

Starter - Some horrendous duck and coriander shite

Main - Roast Chicken

Dessert - Chocolate fondant with honeycomb ice cream

Can you spot what is missing from that menu chaps? Can you? CAN YOU SPOT WHAT IS MISSING?

Fucking pseuds

Did you only have roast chicken on its own with no veg? Odd that chap.Next time go to a chip shop proprietor's dinner rather than an accountant one.

Did you only have roast chicken on its own with no veg? Odd that chap.Next time go to a chip shop proprietor's dinner rather than an accountant one.

It came with mash and a few greens chap.

After that result and performance today it might have to be the first triple fisHcake tonight!

Greedy pig chap, thats what you are!

Cracking posts. I am worried about the President Trump thread catching us up though chaps.
Agree chap.It is a cracking thread and noted that it has a fisH cake theme running through it as would be expected.However it doesn't touch on the array of subjects that are debated on here.Therefore can't see it catching this fine thread up fella.Bonjour!

No fisHcakes at that new Aldi in Strelley this morning chaps. In fact the whole fish section of the freezer was pretty bare!

We are reaching crisis point chaps. Triple M will be starting 1 hour early tomorrow to allow time to discuss this

Fortunately I will be using my stockpile for the meeting chap for the medley of fisH cake starter.The fisH cake shortage mirrors our current centre back situation and therefore in the future it may be battered sausages filling in until things are resolved chap.