How old is Apollyon? | Page 143 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Morning you sick vile freaks.

What a start to the morning chaps. After weeks of negotiations we have managed to secure both toms and ITTO as guest speakers at the Monday's Triple M. They will each be giving a presentation on how Brexit will affect Vital Forest, Off Topic and off course the humble fisHcake, followed by a head to head debate.

I for one hope things get very heated and WILL be masturbating under the table the whole time. Will you all be joining in? WELL WILL YOU?

Now it's fisHcake friday. What are you doing reading this garbage and why aren't you down the chippy?!

Je Suis Frontiers!!

You get some strange-shaped ones in Lancs, chap. Oblate spheroid with knobbly exterior. You sorta want to splash TCP on it instead of vinegar. Fortunately, they taste fishcakellous

I went to Manchester last night chaps. Had a cracking fishcake at The Lowry. I have never been in an hotel with so many prostitutes in such a small space. It was crawling with them and distracted me from my veritable feast.

Perhaps they were there for the fisH cakes or a battered sausage chap!

Last edited:
When we left the bar to go to our room a chap asked me to hold the lift, he must have been 75+, he was followed by a 23/24 year old brass.

One thing is for sure, he was having fisHcake that night I can tell you!!

There is something classic about the traditional breaded fishcake, and battering that minced fish and mashed spuds is wrong. If it's a lancs/yorkshire fishcake, however, with sliced potato and sliced fish fillets then breadcrumbs won't hold it together.

Gods, I'm hungry now.