How old is Apollyon? | Page 76 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Great banter chaps! As if you would want to ice this thread...the forum would be in meltdown!

Hi LAD

X

Fancy a pint before Hull guy? Im taking a very special lady to the game and would like to show her that the Rboys in the red shirts have her back as she battles the big C

Well done chaps.Always read this thread in the evening if the opportunity arises and once again doesn't disappoint. Cracking thread!

Apollyon - 6/2/2018 18:21

Cracking effort Ingy!

Just had a bacon and egg sandwich. The wife had some quinoa shit[/QUOTE - Why don't you post like this more often chap? Very informative and a good read in the evening fella.Well done great effort.PS just had chilli and beef soup with some toast followed by a banana and four wine gums.Great combo chap.

Just arguing with myself via my toms account lads. I shall be bringing my fenRis account into the mix shortly asking myself to take it to PM

AdebolaCornflakes - 7/2/2018 18:39

Just arguing with myself via my toms account lads. I shall be bringing my fenRis account into the mix shortly asking myself to take it to PM
Do you think Theresa will be alright with that chap?

Liking your work Sponsored! I will get that killer wardrobe chap and thanks for the advice.Cracking thread and great stuff from the new recruit.