How old is Apollyon? | Page 549 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

What a delightful day it has turned out to be.

Get that brie off ice, warm up that inviting bottle of sangria, i'm going for a dip

Not just 1 pt but 3!!

Loving your work chaps.

Not even a solitary tops off gay BS before the game.

Which one of you triple m mf is responsible for morale?

Morale is on the agenda for next week chap. Which reminds me, has that rotten PIG distributed the minutes from this week's meeting yet?

24 hours we agreed, yet no doubt he has been busy trying to book HER a table at Sat Bains before we move into Tier 3

c*******t

Morale is on the agenda for next week chap. Which reminds me, has that rotten PIG distributed the minutes from this week's meeting yet?

24 hours we agreed, yet no doubt he has been busy trying to book HER a table at Sat Bains before we move into Tier 3

c*******t

Excellent work. I hope the rest of you are working hard on morale boosting ideas.

c*******t
How was the lack of any crying chap?

Emergency Triple M 09:30 tomorrow chaps. OKD has some news on new emoticons and the re-appointment of Cornelius Snuff movie as moderator

Yes chap. Hes dead AIDS-19 got him.

RIP LBL. The only reason to keep checking in on this vile vile forum was the hope that one day, you would post again.

Farewell my summer love, farewell.

Poor LBL, but we all knew this day would come.

Henceforth all future match Freds will be dedicated to the memory of this forums greatest ever poster...Basingstoke Tricky.

What have you got for tea chap? Go easy on the asparagus chap