How old is Apollyon? | Page 529 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

AC chap...AC.......Bert has put your pair of farahs outside chap for some airing.He said he has managed to get the beetroot and mayonnaise stains out chap... you seemed to enjoy the barbecue.You must be exhausted after dancing non-stop to Bert's best of Sinitta album ....Cracking moves chap!!!!! Well done fella!

AC chap...AC.......Bert has put your pair of farahs outside chap for some airing.He said he has managed to get the beetroot and mayonnaise stains out chap... you seemed to enjoy the barbecue.You must be exhausted after dancing non-stop to Bert's best of Sinitta album ....Cracking moves chap!!!!! Well done fella!

He's such a show off chap. Mind you, if I had the moves, and I haven't, I would certainly do some non stop BBQ dancing myself!

Bonjour!

If you see Bert down the allotment tomorrow chap tell him to keep them after what he did to them, the vile pig

By the way chap just how is Mo chap?

If you see Bert down the allotment tomorrow chap tell him to keep them after what he did to them, the vile pig

By the way chap just how is Mo chap?

Mohammed chap? I haven't seen him down the allotment since that run in with Ednas old man over is comments about Aden. Mo reckons its hotter than Skegness but Bill wouldn't have any of it stating that during the hot summer of 76, Skegness was the hottest place on earth.

Such a silly argument chap and I do hope Mo returns, his cabbage was something to behold!

Mohammed chap? I haven't seen him down the allotment since that run in with Ednas old man over is comments about Aden. Mo reckons its hotter than Skegness but Bill wouldn't have any of it stating that during the hot summer of 76, Skegness was the hottest place on earth.

Such a silly argument chap and I do hope Mo returns, his cabbage was something to behold!
How was that stay at the Savoy pre lockdown chap?

On derby road chap? You can still go for a pint half way through the film chap.

The one on Mansfield rd went donkeys years ago. The one in London is still alive and kicking.

Cracking