How old is Apollyon? | Page 463 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Berts just walked by with Mildred in his wheelbarrow. He was pushing it one handed whilst rolling a fag! No mean feat chaps. Mildred weighs 28 stone. Just shows that his "Berts Tonic - Cures All" works. Maybe he should mass produce it and trial it against Pip-19?

Have you noticed that Bert's tonic has been extra fiery recently chap? Must have upped the PVB

RadzPop has PMd. He will be sorting a Zoom video meeting for tomorrow's triple M. He said you can wear whatever you want below the waist but make sure you have your tops off for the cam

Personally I am sceptical about Radz and his competency with tech after THAT incident with the paper shredder. Quite what he thought would happen by sticking his wotnot in it I dont know, but let's give him another chance

RadzPop has PMd. He will be sorting a Zoom video meeting for tomorrow's triple M. He said you can wear whatever you want below the waist but make sure you have your tops off for the cam

I think you will find we did this on House Party yesterday chap. Wasn't you invited? Oh dear.