How old is Apollyon? | Page 301 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Ive done loads today chap. Cooked dinner, cleaned the oven, made up a bookcase, had a bob, been into work, Ikea, mowed the lawn, sprayed some weedkiller on next door flower border and its only 7 ocock

Owd Ocock

I meant to put that ffs

Righto

Anyway might wash the new motor tomorrow chaps.

I also completely finished the fenching, developed a plan for world piece, invented a perpetual motion machine and still had time to check THAT fred

Ive done loads today chap. Cooked dinner, cleaned the oven, made up a bookcase, had a bob, been into work, Ikea, mowed the lawn, sprayed some weedkiller on next door flower border and its only 7 ocock

Owd Ocock

I meant to put that ffs

Righto

Oh yes the throwaway comment" might have to wash the new motor" as if it was a regular event purchasing a car chap.I know M r Cornflakes, for one ,will consider this a pseud y snert comment chap.I will have to wash my old banger, not you chap!, at the weekend.I suppose you purchased one of those electric cars chap and have plugged it in overnight so that you get back to Ikea tomorrow chap.Cracking effort chap.

Last edited:

Owd Ocock

I meant to put that ffs

Righto

Or was the new car flat packed chap? Might pop down to Ikea to get my myself some meatballs and a new car myself chap!

Bert has just contacted me chaps as it is understood that fellow snert,that Apollyon chap, has been eating all his onions straight from his wheelbarrow chaps, down at the pub! Mixing beer with onions is never good for the chap let's hope he is ok chaps.

Mr Cornflakes I had chicken stuffing, roast potatoes,Yorkshire and some other veg for my dinner plus salmon salad for tea.Put that on the spread sheet chap.Cracking work chap!

Just had an anonymous call from a third party chaps asking what I had for tea on August 23 2018.Not sure why they require this info but is part of the ID process chaps.Mr Cornflakes could you view your spreadsheets and check.From my recollection it was Cornish pasty but not 100%.Cheers chap.