How old is Apollyon? | Page 268 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

I will be passing the battered sausage on chaps for someone to get us to 268.We will be reaching that milestone by December 20th by my reckoning chaps.

Good morningy chaps

Another cracking day of posting yesterday and great to see ORF taking the battered sausage from Ingy to take this steam train towards 300

Now the sun is ice cool, the brie is moist and I will NOT be spending all day on here with you snerts. I bid you all topsoil :tophat:

The sun is shining. The IN LAWS are still here the f***s. The brie is still in the fridge but the SAUSAGES are frying.

Cracking

Blimey, you blokes don't half work hard to get to where ever it is you want to go.

I some times wonder whether you'd get there quicker if you were to crack the odd funny joke, old fashioned of course, not some of the modern muck.

Bet Jackdaw knows 1 or 2.

Blimey, you blokes don't half work hard to get to where ever it is you want to go.

I some times wonder whether you'd get there quicker if you were to crack the odd funny joke, old fashioned of course, not some of the modern muck.

Bet Jackdaw knows 1 or 2.
Cracking post chap! Regards Jackdaw I guess that you are right chap.

Chicken, couscous (with a lemon dressing) and jacket potato was my Monday meal.Hoping for Cornish pasty tomorrow so wish me luck chaps.Bonjour!

AC, cab you check your spreadsheet to see if this happened? I have been up all night worried that Ingy never got his pastry delight. Its a real cliffhanger on p56.