How old is Apollyon? | Page 168 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Sorry chaps just had the wireless on and listening to Depeche Mode's classic Just can't get enough fishcakes.Cracking chaps, timeless!Now where were we...oh yeah toodlepips,pseudo and ...the old girl is in meltdown.Bonjour.

Last edited:
It felt like I was at Tears for Fears last night chaps because so many pseuds were going live on FB. I for one am glad I didn't waste money on the wishy washy shit unlike YOU AC who not only spent hard earned cash on it & ALSO purchased a Tears for Fears tea towel and some over inflated alcopops you sick vile twisted dumbo tw*t

Good evening chap?

And good day to you all, you fuc******s

Cracking evening chap, Tears for FisHcakes were top drawer and supported by Alison Moyet. What a woman, what a voice, what a lover of fisHcakes!

Now it's Valentine's Day chaps. Are we all cooking our better halves some breaded fishy delights with a side of chips, with your battered sausage for dessert?

The noes have it, the noes have it chaps.

No doubt young radford will be using this an excuse to get his post count up on the brexit fred. If he does then I for one will be tabling a motion that we put the d**bo pseud on a permanent weekend break

Oh yeah, tops off battered sangria stuff chaps

Cracking posts chaps.Good to see romance is still alive and kicking. I took the wife out last week for something so won't be doing so this one.However will have a nice Indian takeaway at the weekend as a little treat chaps.Ciao,and room temperature stuff pseuds.

The noes have it, the noes have it chaps.

No doubt young radford will be using this an excuse to get his post count up on the brexit fred. If he does then I for one will be tabling a motion that we put the d**bo pseud on a permanent weekend break

Oh yeah, tops off battered sangria stuff chaps

Normally I would in spite of your Teresa may style ultimatum but been enjoying this informative Fred too much.

I need to do that one day, although when I stumbled on this fine thread I thought I had won the lottery and all my Christmases had come at once!

Happy Easter chaps