How old is Apollyon? | Page 145 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Some cracking posts to kick the week off chaps.

Well the last Triple M before Christmas was a lively affair. FisHcakes were of course top of the agenda following the recent vote of no confidence in our humble breaded friend brought forward by other forum members.

The fisHcakes won the vote by a landslide with only Woanz voting against, but he was pissed up before we started and had no idea what he was voting for. All he had to do was put a tick in a box but they apparently don't have pens or paper in Skipton. Who knew?

Apollyon spent the whole meeting under the desk, something about going into hiding following a recent threat by a forum member. Ingy tried to coax him out with his battered sausage but to no avail. This is serious chaps, he may well still be under there. Can somebody go back and check?

We then had a break for food with everyone having brought something along as part of the Triple M Christmas Fuddle. OKD's home-baked cheese straws were under-cooked and totally inedible. Hamburger had posted us some corn dogs to eat which were mouldy by the time they arrived. Ingy was in charge of drink and brought blended fisHCakes which was surprisingly nice.

All in all it was a poor show by everyone and we had clearly mentally switched off for Christmas. Let's come back in 2019 refreshed, reinvigorated and ready to take this bitch to the Number 1 Fred on the whole Vital network.

Cracking Triple M by the way chaps! Completely run out of drinks and the festive fish cakes and battered sausages. Apollyon had his fair share and was dancing to What's she gonna look like with a Chimney on her on his own whilst under the table.It was certainly an experience chaps.

Cracking work chaps!

Ive felt a bit queasy all day if truth be known. I totally overdid the fisHcake smoothies and that coupled with my worry of legal action and woanz pumps (which incidentally smelled of Kimbo Mild) well, my poor guts have been doing somersaults allday

Early night for me

Keep up the great work and lets make sure this bitch goes to 146 by 2019