How old is Apollyon? | Page 144 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Some cracking recent posts on here chaps, pats on the back all round. Although I'm not sure on ORF's Thai ladyboy massage BS, I think those comments are best saved for 100% Forest.

Got my work Christmas do on Friday lads and fisHcakes wasn't one of the menu choices. Can you believe that?!

Some cracking recent posts on here chaps, pats on the back all round. Although I'm not sure on ORF's Thai ladyboy massage BS, I think those comments are best saved for 100% Forest.

Got my work Christmas do on Friday lads and fisHcakes wasn't one of the menu choices. Can you believe that?!

I can believe it AC and I'm all for it.
As for Thai ladyboys perhaps you've really got to try before you comment.

And tonight I've got Thai fish and boiled rice for dinner. Perfect.

Unbelievable chap but I take it there was the option of a battered sausage instead? Went to a Turkish restaurant today and had a few courses with some Cobra to wash it down...Cracking it was too chaps!

Cracking post Jackdaw! This thread never stops evolving. Well done to all those who contribute and pats on backs all round fellas.

Obviously bit of a special mid weeker- might as well go for a taste the difference fish cake.

Should I stock up b4 brexit? I could unilaterally impose a shit decision or do the right thing- a people's fish cake vote.

Stock
Don't stock
No stock

Over to u chaps

Obviously bit of a special mid weeker- might as well go for a taste the difference fish cake.

Should I stock up b4 brexit? I could unilaterally impose a shit decision or do the right thing- a people's fish cake vote.

Stock
Don't stock
No stock

Over to u chaps

Your only option is to rent a garage, put an industrial size freezer in it and stock up as if your life depends on it chap

Stock
Don't stock
No stock

Over to u chaps

Impose a shit decision, chap. It's the British way. We'll doff our caps, say you're doing all you can, and come running for fishcake handouts when brexit bites our asses.

This is cracking news chap and a great relief to all. I will be frequenting my local chippy later and will be having cod, a fisH cake and chips.Wouldn't mind a battered sausage as well but that may appear to be a little greedy.Bonjour chaps!

Last edited:
Some excellent weekend posts chaps! Haven't had a chance to read through all the different posts but will do later. Well done fellas.